Best life & beyond - Disney vloggers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if people stopped giving them money then we would no longer get such riveting content lol
Hey if people want to give me money I’ll gladly go on “vacation” and film it lol 😂

Side note: the Vegas videos are going to be “amazing” 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’s “hamming” it up for the camera. Kind of like a little kid… gets overly crazy when a camera comes out. Maybe she’s acting like she does for the video…. 🤔
Or maybe she really is that obnoxious in person.
I think I've seen people say (probably was here) that most of the times she has a total RBF and looks like she hates life, but as soon as the camera is on, she is full blown obnoxious.

They literally just got back from San Diego and now they’re in goddamn Vegas again😳 are you freaking kidding me, people stop giving the money, just stop giving them money, all they’re doing is traveling and going to the Disney parks this is bullshit. I cannot stand this anymore. I take a vacation for my job and I feel guilty. These people are on vacation 24/7 and act like it’s so rough and they work so hard and Disney cost so much now that they are not AP’s there , so let’s go to Vegas and get it for free, give me a break. Pisses me off !! I recently turned 50 and this guy looks like he’s about 60/70 years old he’s only 50. I have people tell me that I don’t even look 50 at all. And guys I went to high school with don’t like it as old as this guy does, maybe if he shaved and got a real haircut he wouldn’t look so damn old. 🙄
I saw Magic Journeys is also in Vegas and was wondering if they went together again. I wish decent vloggers like Magic Journeys wouldn't associate with the shitfest that is BLAB.

I have never watched them but I hate them from seeing them in Adam’s videos. The daddy husband is ok, but Katie is so annoying. With all the cackling she does I’m surprised she doesn’t start laying eggs.
Same here. Never watched any of their vlogs. Katie annoyed me when she was in Adam's vlogs. What a total banshee.

Reactions: 3
They literally just got back from San Diego and now they’re in goddamn Vegas again😳 are you freaking kidding me, people stop giving the money, just stop giving them money, all they’re doing is traveling and going to the Disney parks this is bullshit. I cannot stand this anymore. I take a vacation for my job and I feel guilty. These people are on vacation 24/7 and act like it’s so rough and they work so hard and Disney cost so much now that they are not AP’s there , so let’s go to Vegas and get it for free, give me a break. Pisses me off !! I recently turned 50 and this guy looks like he’s about 60/70 years old he’s only 50. I have people tell me that I don’t even look 50 at all. And guys I went to high school with don’t like it as old as this guy does, maybe if he shaved and got a real haircut he wouldn’t look so damn old. 🙄
Typically I don’t mind YouTubers going on vacation and vlogging things because that’s what they do and it’s all a tax write off. People can make money and be successful from YouTube. My issue is just THEM. They’re both privileged with the success but they don’t even seem grateful or humbled. They just have the mentality of, “oh well we are living our best life” 🤷🏻‍♀️ When they say Thank you to people throwing them money, it seems forced and doesn’t seem genuine. People refuse to see that they are the entitled Disney snobs.

I think I've seen people say (probably was here) that most of the times she has a total RBF and looks like she hates life, but as soon as the camera is on, she is full blown obnoxious.

I saw Magic Journeys is also in Vegas and was wondering if they went together again. I wish decent vloggers like Magic Journeys wouldn't associate with the shitfest that is BLAB.
Janelle from Magic Journeys comes off as a sweet woman that can make friends with anyone. My theory was that Magic Journeys was invited and was too nice to say no. 😅

Is it bad I kind of hope California locks down again to watch her head explode?

I’m sure we’ll get a live tomorrow about the new DL pass program.

Is it bad I kind of hope California locks down again to watch her head explode?

I’m sure we’ll get a live tomorrow about the new DL pass program.
Of course we we get a live video… need all those super chats!

Doesn’t surprise me…

Janelle from Magic Journeys comes off as a sweet woman that can make friends with anyone. My theory was that Magic Journeys was invited and was too nice to say no. 😅
I guarantee that’s the case. Magic Journeys are the most sincere Disney vloggers out at moment

Reactions: 2
I watched a few minutes of today's livestream and listened to them complain about how hard and complicated and stressful it is to book reservations and how Spence wants Disney to create a pass between 3,000-5,000 without any restrictions or reservations to which Katie said people with average incomes will never be able to afford that. She also confirmed that they will both be getting the most expensive pass offered and that Disney will never price them out as this is their "business"

Other than that it was the typical here's 5.00 to ask you two clowns information that is already posted online. Same song, different day.

I watched a few minutes of today's livestream and listened to them complain about how hard and complicated and stressful it is to book reservations and how Spence wants Disney to create a pass between 3,000-5,000 without any restrictions or reservations to which Katie said people with average incomes will never be able to afford that. She also confirmed that they will both be getting the most expensive pass offered and that Disney will never price them out as this is their "business"

Other than that it was the typical here's 5.00 to ask you two clowns information that is already posted online. Same song, different day.
Doesn’t surprise me that they are complaining… they… well Katie always finds a reason to complain. Why can’t they just be happy that Disney is even offering a program like this?? Oh bummer you need to make reservations.. news flash world does not revolve around you… 🙄

Reactions: 1
IShe also confirmed that they will both be getting the most expensive pass offered and that Disney will never price them out as this is their "business
She really is a piece of dog tit on the sole of your shoe isn't she.

From a quick glance around the internet, most people are quite happy with the new AP system. Many are surprised by how much it offers and thought Disney would take away way more or nickel and dime people way more.

Not surprised that the entitled queen has a problem with it. Bet David from Fresh Baked also thinks its awful. It doesn't give them basically free 24/7 access to Disneyland, therefore it sucks.

Well I don’t like it either. I’m an east coast girl but I’m thinking we’re going to get something similar. I could be okay with the removal of free parking and photo pass but I don’t like the reservation system. I’m out of state and it’s nice to be flexible when I’m there. Park hopping is also a big deal to me so I don’t like the time constraint. I get it and don’t blame Disney because for staffing purposes it makes sense but I don’t like it.

**Here’s a $5 Super Chat from Uncle Lester**

“Uncle Lester says “First time Catching your Live Show. Thanks in advance for answering this one. With you both being such experts on Disney Theme Parks and Resorting in general, Spencer has it ever crossed your mind to take KT on a Disney cruise (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Magic, or Disney Wonder) and push KT over the balcony - either before or while out at sea? ””

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I don’t like it either. I’m an east coast girl but I’m thinking we’re going to get something similar. I could be okay with the removal of free parking and photo pass but I don’t like the reservation system. I’m out of state and it’s nice to be flexible when I’m there. Park hopping is also a big deal to me so I don’t like the time constraint. I get it and don’t blame Disney because for staffing purposes it makes sense but I don’t like it.
The new park hopping is weird. Dealt with it when I went a couple weeks ago and it kind of causes a secondary rope drop rush into either park at 1 PM. Because of Avengers Campus, the crowds kind of even out between the two, rather than being super lopsided. But most people definitely start their day at Disneyland.

Some stan says that people should send in more Super chat $$$$$. to those 2 Bozo's. What is amazing is that 3 posters gave the comment a thumbs up.

Screenshot 2021-08-04 3.17.44 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
In a couple of hours, they will be Panhandling for $$$$$ on their "What's happening Wednesday" show. I am sure it will be long show. Probably 2 hours or so. It is "Donation time".

The longer the show...................the more "donations" come in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.