Best life & beyond - Disney vloggers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another trip with their telethon money like they need a vacation from what ? I love that They are on a diet they shared fish tacos with a bunch of stuff on it and ate a ginormous salad with chicken and a bunch of stuff on it then had a huge dinner with more chicken and veggies šŸ™„ just because youā€™re eating a salad doesnā€™t mean itā€™s really good for you with a ton of stuff on it. I guess Iā€™m just tired of all the vloggers getting paid from theyā€™re Patreon pages. I cannot believe it I work full-time job plus overtime and my husband works and just started a new job and theyā€™re getting money from complete strangers and taking it to do all kinds of fun things and Iā€™m not jealous I just donā€™t understand how people can afford to give them money itā€™s not like theyā€™re a charity like Feeding America or St Jude šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
just because youā€™re eating a salad doesnā€™t mean itā€™s really good for you with a ton of stuff on it.

ALL šŸ‘šŸ»OF šŸ‘šŸ»THIS šŸ‘šŸ»

She always wants to talk about how healthy they eat and veggies this, veggies that.

Yeah dude if you still eat giant portions, it doesn't matter if itā€™s veggies.

She does WW because WW doesnā€™t make you count veggies. So she thinks sheā€™s doing sooooooo good on her diet by eating ā€œfreeā€ veggies but the program is designed for free veggies because they assume the average person isnt going to make a kitchen sink sized salad.

Reactions: 1
I have noticed no weight loss on her. I had a good laugh at her IG photos. She poses with one leg so far out on front of her it always looks like she taking a giant step.

I will give them props for not doing a diet like
Adam. Feast and famine.

Reactions: 5
I have noticed no weight loss on her. I had a good laugh at her IG photos. She poses with one leg so far out on front of her it always looks like she taking a giant step.

I will give them props for not doing a diet like
Adam. Feast and famine.
Yep! I was just discussing with my husband how she was all ā€œlove yourself! Blah blah blahā€ when she decided to start wearing shorts, but then strategically poses to make her legs look as long and lean as possible. Also she uses the wide angle lens and then crops it.

Reactions: 4
Another trip with their telethon money like they need a vacation from what ? I love that They are on a diet they shared fish tacos with a bunch of stuff on it and ate a ginormous salad with chicken and a bunch of stuff on it then had a huge dinner with more chicken and veggies šŸ™„ just because youā€™re eating a salad doesnā€™t mean itā€™s really good for you with a ton of stuff on it. I guess Iā€™m just tired of all the vloggers getting paid from theyā€™re Patreon pages. I cannot believe it I work full-time job plus overtime and my husband works and just started a new job and theyā€™re getting money from complete strangers and taking it to do all kinds of fun things and Iā€™m not jealous I just donā€™t understand how people can afford to give them money itā€™s not like theyā€™re a charity like Feeding America or St Jude šŸ™„šŸ™„
People need to stop sending them money. Itā€™s the only way to get them to stop. STOP SENDING SUPERCHATS. THEY USE IT FOR THEMSELVES AND HAVE YET TO DO ANYTHING FOR THE COMMUNITY WITH WHAT THEY EARN. THEY ARE LAZY ASS BASTARDS!!!

Yep! I was just discussing with my husband how she was all ā€œlove yourself! Blah blah blahā€ when she decided to start wearing shorts, but then strategically poses to make her legs look as long and lean as possible. Also she uses the wide angle lens and then crops it.
Lmfao! That lens that makes them look like they have legs like the characters (adults) in LILO & STITCH.

ALL šŸ‘šŸ»OF šŸ‘šŸ»THIS šŸ‘šŸ»

She always wants to talk about how healthy they eat and veggies this, veggies that.

Yeah dude if you still eat giant portions, it doesn't matter if itā€™s veggies.

She does WW because WW doesnā€™t make you count veggies. So she thinks sheā€™s doing sooooooo good on her diet by eating ā€œfreeā€ veggies but the program is designed for free veggies because they assume the average person isnt going to make a kitchen sink sized salad.
I donā€™t understand how she thinks that amount of food is healthy. She has no knowledge of weight loss and acts like sheā€™s the authority on healthy eating!

People need to stop sending them money. Itā€™s the only way to get them to stop. STOP SENDING SUPERCHATS. THEY USE IT FOR THEMSELVES AND HAVE YET TO DO ANYTHING FOR THE COMMUNITY WITH WHAT THEY EARN. THEY ARE LAZY ASS BASTARDS!!!
youā€™d think they would have set up a fund for the out of work Disney employees. Nope.

Reactions: 5
I see BLAB are in Vegas now. Glad they weren't there when I was, I feel like I could her the screeching banshee laughter over any other sound of the strip.

I see they are in Vegas doing another telethon to get more money. Complaining how tired they are well then donā€™t do the telethon then dummies. Just so ridiculous. I agree with the previous people commenting on here just cause youā€™re eating salad doesnā€™t mean itā€™s good for you, because of all the crap you have in it and the ginormous bowl that you have itā€™s not healthy then, but she can go and eat a huge donut and all this other stuff because itā€™s her ā€œcheat day ā€œ ā€¦ please. So tired of hearing about how healthy they eat, itā€™s all bullshit. Iā€™m just over people giving the money to go and have fun , when we have to save for years just to go anywhere. And with a full-time job plus overtime, itā€™s all bullshit and the people that are giving the money just to ask a question youā€™re stupid. If I was going to donate to anyone it would be a charity.

I canā€™t watch those two. They make my skin crawl. But thereā€™s a rumor they were subletting Wooā€™s apartment in LA so it will be interesting to see what happens now that heā€™s back in CA.

I canā€™t watch those two. They make my skin crawl. But thereā€™s a rumor they were subletting Wooā€™s apartment in LA so it will be interesting to see what happens now that heā€™s back in CA.
very interesting. I kind of think they got the ā€˜second apartmentā€™ so they can separate from each other when they get sick of each other. Sometimes you can feel the irritation between them.

Reactions: 4
YouTube just recommended an Adventures in Design video that is a 2+ hour podcast with BLAB. I haven't watched it but some of the comments are ROUGH. The stans are fiercely in defense mode, but the "jealous haters" are not fans at all. Lots of negative references and basically calling them scammers and fake people. There is a bunch of dancing around - I wish they would give more details!
BTW, I really hate when people throw around the jealous and hater terms when people don't like vloggers.

very interesting. I kind of think they got the ā€˜second apartmentā€™ so they can separate from each other when they get sick of each other. Sometimes you can feel the irritation between them.
The age difference for sure can make that happen. She would drive me nuts.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.