Best life & beyond - Disney vloggers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They (Katie actually) usually annoy me so I don't watch, but I watched the Resort's World tour and I liked it. I was waiting for a vlog of someone doing it.

They should do more vlogs not Disney.

Reactions: 2
I have noticed no weight loss on her. I had a good laugh at her IG photos. She poses with one leg so far out on front of her it always looks like she taking a giant step.

I will give them props for not doing a diet like
Adam. Feast and famine.
I’ve noticed her IG poses too. She’s an annoying head !

Reactions: 1
They (Katie actually) usually annoy me so I don't watch, but I watched the Resort's World tour and I liked it. I was waiting for a vlog of someone doing it.

They should do more vlogs not Disney.
If you like resort tours, you might like to watch Jackie from Super Enthused. She’s great!

very interesting. I kind of think they got the ‘second apartment’ so they can separate from each other when they get sick of each other. Sometimes you can feel the irritation between them.
She's irritating through a phone screen. I couldn't imagine being around that in real life daily. Yikes 😬

YouTube just recommended an Adventures in Design video that is a 2+ hour podcast with BLAB. I haven't watched it but some of the comments are ROUGH. The stans are fiercely in defense mode, but the "jealous haters" are not fans at all. Lots of negative references and basically calling them scammers and fake people. There is a bunch of dancing around - I wish they would give more details!
BTW, I really hate when people throw around the jealous and hater terms when people don't like vloggers.
Wow! just checked out the comments. Refreshing to see that other people see through the grift with these two! Hopefully Adventure in Design distances himself from them. Magic Journeys should too.

also KT comments on this video and says such insanely rude things, She’s literally showing who she truly is.

Wow this was to someone who said they can’t take criticism..
crazy how people are still fans of her when she’s so immature. She might as well add “Neener-neener you can’t catch me”…emotional intelligence of an 8 year old.

Wow, I just read the comments on that podcast YT video. Katie got roasted over there. Over 30 likes on some of those comments. How do they see stuff like that and think "oh well, screw these haters". They are losing and have lost a ton of subs and views over Katie being a total asshole. Crazy.

Reactions: 3
Wow, I just read the comments on that podcast YT video. Katie got roasted over there. Over 30 likes on some of those comments. How do they see stuff like that and think "oh well, screw these haters". They are losing and have lost a ton of subs and views over Katie being a total asshole. Crazy.
They are both assholes. I can’t wait until the whole YouTube thing implodes and they end up living under an overpass.

Reactions: 5
100% this!!! I used to watch their videos and would comment constructive criticism and they’d flip out. Super passive aggressive. They really aren’t “living their best life”, if random comments get them so worked up! Lol. KT sat their and argued in the comments. Haha. So funny.

Reactions: 4
The bleep appears on Best Life and Beyond KTs Instagram. Just saw on Katie‘s page that it’s on Instagram in her Insta story her and Spencer are with Adam and the bleep on rise of the resistance. So disgusting just so disgusting. I cannot stand that Natalie girl. You can’t tell me that Katie likes her, give me a break. if they show her on their channel they’re going to lose followers.

Is food ever not in their videos? I’m so sick of it.
And everything is so good just so good like they’ve never had a crappy meal before seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can somebody link this in TTT thread? Some people over there will probably want to be involved
I watched them a long time ago when KT was still working as a nurse and their relationship wasn’t public yet. She was annoying back then too but I liked Spencer. I feel like as soon as they started doing this “full time”, it all went downhill. I remember they made a huge deal trying to justify why KT needed to quit her job so she could plan their videos or some other BS excuse like that. Now they’re both insufferable and constantly doing lives to beg for money.
She was never a nurse. She was a health clerk in a school setting. Before that, a dog groomer. No wonder she acts like such an idiot during covid. She is just using Spencer so she does not have to work.

Quit watching them because Katie acts like such an idiot about Covid and she is so spoiled. Quits her job and lives off an older man with money. I met them last fall and he was friendly and she was a jerk. Surprise.

She was never a nurse. She was a health clerk in a school setting. Before that, a dog groomer. No wonder she acts like such an idiot during covid. She is just using Spencer so she does not have to work.
I thought she was a vet tech, not a groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.