Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know.....
Has KT EVER made a good choice for her health? Be it mental or otherwise?
The best thing she could do for herself is to forget this stupid influencer crap, get a job and remove ALL social media from her life.
Only then would she actually be on the road to living her "best life".
100% disappear move to another state and get a real job, What happened to YouTube gets bought out or it shuts down boohoo how is it going to steal people's money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Their Fontainebleu hotel vlog made it seem incredibly boring. Their content could actually deter people from staying there. Plus, they showed us all of it just a couple of weeks ago. I think he even reused footage.

Also, I bet KT borrowed Spencer’s dress because she split the seams. And probably no footage after dinner as she lost feeling in her arms.
IMG_7425.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
There is absolutely no part of what they do that in any way, shape or form does anything to promote business in any of the places that they haunt. There is not one bit of thought process (that I have witnessed) with regards to them having any plan or foresight when it comes to the stuff they are filming. They basically walk and talk (or eat and talk) while pointing a camera in front of themselves. That's it. By the end of their vlogs, I have either learned nothing, or have been given incorrect information. I really don't consider them relaying prices from a retail establishment being good solid content as some locations will undoubtedly either not have said product or have a different price for it. It's the laziest form of content creation IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Their Fontainebleu hotel vlog made it seem incredibly boring. Their content could actually deter people from staying there. Plus, they showed us all of it just a couple of weeks ago. I think he even reused footage.

Also, I bet KT borrowed Spencer’s dress because she split the seams. And probably no footage after dinner as she lost feeling in her arms. View attachment 2707422
8d8kcn.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Does blab even have a catchphrase?

Is it any of these?…

-Problematic
-Honestly
-Situation
-To be honest
-Wow
-Amazing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And another medical expert joins the anti-Ozempic club.
Let’s see how long KT can stay on it.
She will never admit to having any side effects.
Look at her…….she squeezed into a dress that was 3 sizes too small for her.
Check out her arms and prego belly.
That had to be one uncomfortable over priced dinner.
I hope they had the decency not to wear those disgusting mice at the restaurant 🐀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Will we get a “What’s Disneyland like on a Rainy Day and you go because your Mom won’t let you bring your married Girlfriend over to the beach rental?” video tomorrow?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.