Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their Fontainebleu hotel vlog made it seem incredibly boring. Their content could actually deter people from staying there. Plus, they showed us all of it just a couple of weeks ago. I think he even reused footage.

Also, I bet KT borrowed Spencer’s dress because she split the seams. And probably no footage after dinner as she lost feeling in her arms. View attachment 2707422
I don't know if it's embarrassing or funny that she thinks she looks good?? She still has that miserable glow about her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Admittedly, I need to brush up on my handbag decorum. But if someone were to, let's say, own a real designer handbag - wouldn't they typically opt to keep it out of the rain and maybe use a less expensive accessory on that particular day?
Her black YSL even goes to the beach with her. It it was real..................I don't think anyone that stupid would bring it to the beach.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think it's funny she needs an extra large umbrella, not only to actually perform its function of keeping her dry, but to make it look like she has lost any weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have you ever seen a more hideous, soaked, bottom feeding hag in your life?
I mean, in your BEST Life?

8C81D2C1-D70C-49D6-BA29-DAD559E30A08.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sure Instagram will get right on that. Actually, this means stans have complained to her that she hasn’t acknowledged their Instagram stories about BLAB. They are the worst at this. The worst grifters ever.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sure Instagram will get right on that. Actually, this means stans have complained to her that she hasn’t acknowledged their Instagram stories about BLAB. They are the worst at this. The worst grifters ever.
Tags and mentions don’t expire.

• Heart
  • Haha
You're bound to miss tags/mentions when you sleep 10-12 hours a day and nap after

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just like she was sorry she "couldn't see" any super chats under $2. Somehow they just don't show up you guysssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Instagram has over 500 million daily active users, and KT is the only one experiencing this bug. Thank God she put in a request to get it fixed.

She’s the hero the internet needs, but not the one it deserves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
To: Instagram Support [Ticket#00024214552533]
Subject: Not seeing all the tags/mentions

Hi! I am a Disney influencer with a YouTube channel with over 100K subscribers. I don't know why, but I am not seeing all the tags/mentions on my IG page before they expire. Can you do something about it? Maybe automatically send a like to anyone who tags/mentions me....Wait! what if it is a basement hater that does that??? Maybe you can have someone review the tags/mentions and filter out the haters. I'll do it, but I am so busy with the channel and divorce and everything. Also, while you're at it, can you delete Jess Colopy's account?

Thanks so much!!

KT

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.