Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know.....
Has KT EVER made a good choice for her health? Be it mental or otherwise?
The best thing she could do for herself is to forget this stupid influencer crap, get a job and remove ALL social media from her life.
Only then would she actually be on the road to living her "best life".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Wait, how did I miss that tony 2 times is at Disney World? Wait, how did I miss that tony 2 times is at Disney World?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I don't know.....
Has KT EVER made a good choice for her health? Be it mental or otherwise?
The best thing she could do for herself is to forget this stupid influencer crap, get a job and remove ALL social media from her life.
Only then would she actually be on the road to living her "best life".
she worked out at the anacrapa gym that one time

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good luck KT…….living your best life.
You might want to rethink your weight loss choice.
You can’t filter yourself forever,
When people see you in person, it is apparent that you still look pregnant.
Ya, I'm wondering how these drugs are any different than any other diet. If you aren't taking them for diabetes but for weight loss, then you will eventually STOP taking them. If you didn't change your lifestyle while taking the drug, then you will gain back all of the weight. KT pretends that she is exercising and eating "healthy". Let's be real, we SEE what this BETCH eats because she is constantly recording and posting it for the world to see. She hasn't changed a thing. MAYBE she is eating less portions...on camera anyway 😅 But its still garbage food. We all saw the wanna-be cheese pizza her and Spence were scarfing down. it looked like cardboard...orange cardboard. And i don't get why the Stans think Dense is losing weight. He doesn't seem to be on the drug and looks like the same grumpy old man that he has become since hooking up with a married woman...who (going on around 7 years with the sketchy timeline) is still married!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
“Living my best life in Malibu except for the six weeks in December - January where we’re not allowed to even visit the rental.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Since tax season is coming up and we know how broke BLAB are currently, I was just thinking back to Spence's boondoggle of WDW trip where he stayed in the (now closed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) Galactic Starcruiser.
dummy.jpg

The only vlog that got decent views was the 6 minute room tour for a room that he wasn't even staying in.
The actual room he was in, he ended up splitting the cost with Mark "Coked out" Brickey and someone else.
3 pathetic vlogs that total up to 60K and him in his granny cosplay. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A memorable trip that was WELL WORTH the cost. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.