Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @TheHooptie for our first new thread in 2024!

Remember the good old days when a new BLAB thread was starting every couple of days? This last thread took 34 days to close out! That is how utterly boring and irrelevant these grifters have become -- we actually had to name the new thread after their discarded friend Adam, who is splashing cash all over Celebration, FL. Tricked out golf cart, three story townhouse that he apparently paid for in cash, and now he's buying all kinds of new shelving units because he knows the grifters will never give up their old Adam shelves. They'll always want to hold on to that little piece of the Woo to remind them of when their lives were simpler, they laughed, they had friends.

But no sadness looking back, we're on to 2024. Remember they chose this reality. And what a reality it is. Their lives are busy and full (of tit). KT hit her goal weight through medical manipulation and has manipulated her oma to employ her as the in-home support worker. Someone will need to slip oma the number for the Elder Abuse hotline, because I have a feeling she'll need it. It may come down to a battle of wits in diverting funds but at least we know oma has more practice than KT at it. While KT is busy pretending she's not working, Spence is still pumping out the same old drivel. Same being the relevant word here, because today it came to light that he virtually copied Fresh Baked David's "Our Guide to the Disneyland Resort for 2024" vlog. Not one ounce of originality or creativity can be found in anything these losers do.

Will 2024 be the year that the Slockbowers actually get divorced? Stay tuned to find out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Spencer’s voiceover at the start of that vlog was horrible. You’re not that guy Spencer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
hurry up and do something stupid again already. ever since princess nite it's been boring as hell in the BLABverse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
hurry up and do something stupid again already. ever since princess nite it's been boring as hell in the BLABverse
I must respectfully disagree. While Serf's content fits that bill, KT on the other hand with her constant IG nonsense and complete ignoring of the truth, has been a truly refreshing and wonderful addition to my daily routine.
I just can't get enough of her reposting of someone's reposting of someone else's reposting. These nuggets of wisdom have been an inspiration and the highlight of many a dreary day. Were it not for KT and her constant optimism, wonderfully helpful advice and generous positive attitude, I am not sure where I would be!
Roar on Queen of Disneyland! I for one am looking forward to a BLOB 2024 and all it will have to offer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If this thread is even 10% as funny as thread #98, I believe we’ll all be in for a good time.

With that said, it feels like they have been away from Malibu for weeks now. I hope Katie didn’t accidentally use the stove/oven there and get a 30 day suspension from Mother Emmons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She's getting awfully close to dropping under 45k on IG, into the dreaded 44k range (eww - are you even an influencer at this point??)

Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 11.00.09 AM.png

Seeing the recent trajectory here (green vs red) - I'd like to call attention to this now, as to hold her accountable. The last time she dropped to a lower tier, she miraculously sprang back up with dozens of new followers. (If you'll recall, this is kind of like what happened when their channel lost THOUSANDS of subscribers after Spence assaulted & threatened violence against a competing YouTube channel inside the park last year - where they immediately gained them all back, AND THEN SOME, thanks to a strategic CostCo haul video.)

Now, I know this entire idea seems far-fetched since we know she doesn't care about followers or sponsorships or anything - but please humor me "for science".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She's getting awfully close to dropping under 45k on IG, into the dreaded 44k range (eww - are you even an influencer at this point??)

View attachment 2676407

Seeing the recent trajectory here (green vs red) - I'd like to call attention to this now, as to hold her accountable. The last time she dropped to a lower tier, she miraculously sprang back up with dozens of new followers. (If you'll recall, this is kind of like what happened when their channel lost THOUSANDS of subscribers after Spence assaulted & threatened violence against a competing YouTube channel inside the park last year - where they immediately gained them all back, AND THEN SOME, thanks to a strategic CostCo haul video.)

Now, I know this entire idea seems far-fetched since we know she doesn't care about followers or sponsorships or anything - but please humor me "for science".
is she still offering people the opportunity to pay to subscribe to her on instagram?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2676407

When I first started reading this I thought you were referring to her weight ( in kgs) and I was like there is no f%*king way she’s 45kgs!!!!!!! ( that’s about 99lbs for those who are non metric!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I realize it's early, but I want to get this in. I submitted this before but I think this would be perfect for #100.

Based on @UncleLester title from way back for thread #2:

Best Life & Beyond #100: Still featuring Spencer and some other guy's wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is she on the ozempic or what?
Yes, she most definitely is. She continues to eat an absolute crap diet and my guess is that she's lost about 40 lbs so far. Besides the very rapid and consistent weight loss that we've seen happen with no diet or exercise changes, for me the biggest tell is in her face. There is a semaglutide side effect that is coined Ozempic face. You can see that KT has it. Just go back to her Disney Bears days when she was thinner (remember she complained she was so sick and unhealthy then) and you'll notice the facial changes.

We've all noticed it because I see the jokes about her using Haunted Mansion stretching room filters on her face. No, that is her real face now, and it's even less attractive than before. It's longer and hollower and incredibly aging on her. Even WHEN she gains the weight back, her face will not get the youthful volume back.

All of that for our Lioness to prove to us she's at her best. No KT, you are not. We can see by your dead eyes that you are an empty, vacuous soul. Sure, you can continue your little charade of a life on YouTube, but we all know how pathetic it really is. Your IG stories aren't fooling us.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
KT herself states that she’s not on any particular diet. She’s still eating what she wants, but just less of it. And this coincidentally started after she had blood work. Since KT can’t put 2 + 2 together, she assumes we can’t.

We’ve also seen zero evidence of the exercise she is pretending she does. And you know she would post about it.

She may genuinely feel like this has all been about her own willpower because that’s what this medication does. It makes you feel full and according to many folks, revolutionizes their metabolism and their brain simply isn’t demanding the food as it was before. So she may feel justified by dropping in ‘medication changes’ as to part of her ‘health journey’ and not admitting to something like ozempic. But that’s because she’s a liar and an idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
i think once a week spencer takes off his hat and put in pieces of paper to plan next weeks videos., with titles like "Disneyland guide" "merch search" "what happened?!". then they pull them out at random, not to seem to formulaic

but it doesn't work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lol - went to YouTube to grab material for another joke and stumbled upon this. The bit I was planning would have taken much longer and would have been less funny than just grabbing this screen shot.

Screen Shot 2024-01-09 at 8.46.36 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Costco reddit is in flames over this cookie stuff, the cookies have been replacing the fan-favorite churros and everyone is :mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
99 threads already? Damn, I thought the Pallo threads moved!

Best Life & Beyond #100 I got 99 grifts but a divorce ain’t one

KT - the only subject to actually gain weight while taking Ozempic

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.