Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does ignorant KT know about education? For someone who is trying to prove she’s living her best life and stating last year was the best year…. Once again KT’s stories today sound so bitter and hateful.

KT you should do A LOT less talking and more listening, you’re the one with the lack of education by farrrrr by farrrr.

IMG_2604.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's so funny, because after reading that article, I was ready to give KT a break as I know she has the reading comprehension of a third grader.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know what’s worse. Spenc and his constant drunk eyes or these batshit crazy eyes.
IMG_8893.jpeg

She looks like she would stab me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In the beginning of their latest vlog, it seems Spencer mistakenly wrote 2023 instead of 2024. Instead of correcting it properly, he opted to just blur out the year. I'm not well-versed in iMovie, but this approach appears somewhat bush league. Is something like changing overlaying text really that difficult? Or would the added editing time cut too much into tequila time?

IMG_3071.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Nothing is more ironic than the first time Spencer is seen wearing his unoriginal ‘ROPE DROP’ shirt on a day when they casually enter the park hours after the actual rope drop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In the beginning of their latest vlog, it seems Spencer mistakenly wrote 2023 instead of 2024. Instead of correcting it properly, he opted to just blur out the year. I'm not well-versed in iMovie, but this approach appears somewhat bush league. Is something like changing overlaying text really that difficult? Or would the added editing time cut too much into tequila time?

View attachment 2702810
Nice catch! Are we sure it's actually 2024 footage and not just 2023 footage being rerun? Even if so, the guy has one job, and he can't even get the year right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 2702810
Wow, KT & Dense…Could they BE any lazier?
Boring Lazy-Ass wanna be Grifters. They can’t even get the grifting part right. Morons!!
Oh and KT and her park belly hiding purse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
While KT is busy taking important pics of herself in dental chairs, OA has another livestream (open to all viewers) where they reveal a trip to China, at least 3 cruises are booked, and discuss going back to Japan.

I don't think OA understands how hard planning a trip on the internet is, according BLAB. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
KT - you are clearly pressed about Jess. Did you forget that your OWN YouTube channel and the posts of your former associates were the sources to those articles? You keep telling on yourself but you want to be mad at everyone else.

You’re still at Disneyland because Justin didn’t make a formal complaint. You’re still on YouTube because Adam didn’t speak out. You’re still here because your former friends decided the best way to handle you two idiots was to ignore you and allow you to self implode.

You two are so desperate for attention (because we ALL know that YouTube subscriber count is about as accurate as KT and Spencer being “educated”) that you are picking fights on social media in the hope that someone, anyone will take the bait. Do you still have that anti-bullying highlight up on your IG?

And Spencer saying “wannabe journalist” from behind the camera? UNPRIVATE your IG you bloated, insufferable witch. You literally allowed your girlfriend to take the heat for months while you hid behind a security setting. Why would you go Disneyland sick? Because you did. You BOTH DID. Again - you and your YouTube channel is your own worst enemy, not Jess.

How pathetic and embarrassing this all is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Fun Fact for any New Tattlers to this Thread:

“If a working stove is featured, they are in Irvine and not Malibu.”

IMG_8170.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.