Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ozempic, the key to weight loss and happiness. So here is the real reason behind KT's "2023 Progress."
Screenshot_20240123-114530_Chrome.jpg

---
2024-01-23-12-01-35-010.jpg

Franz

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Spencer always manages to find the worst pics of KT for their thumbnail. Although I’m gonna take a wild guess and say there’s probably really no good pics of her.

Can that umbrella get any bigger, did he supersize the umbrella in an attempt to make KT look smaller? Her fat a$$ even makes that purse look extra small!

IMG_2659.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Admittedly, I need to brush up on my handbag decorum. But if someone were to, let's say, own a real designer handbag - wouldn't they typically opt to keep it out of the rain and maybe use a less expensive accessory on that particular day?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Best Life & Beyond #100 Almost 2 1/2 years and 100,000 posts later, KT Slockbower and Spencer Emmons are still committing adultery.
Boop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.