Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came to post the cookie pic too, but you guys beat me to it. Anywhooo not gonna stop me from posting 🤣… KT went on to say how she is willing to show up on IG looking disastrous and sloppy because she’s reached a whole new low of not caring. I mean, why start now KT.. you’ve never once looked put together, always sloppy, always trashy, in your Walmart-chic so get out of here with your blabbering while eating a 750 calorie cookie #ktsbestfatlife

IMG_2376.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
My condolences to Katie on Tortilla Jo’s taking one last siesta.

Anyways, has anyone confirmed If they made the trip to Costco to return their Christmas Tree and Decor for the season (much easier than storing it)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That was so weird. Cheryl was with them and they completely ignored her. Why was she even there? Maybe Spencer and KT owed her lunch money and she was there to collect...

Cheryl does seem kinda pissed.
They constantly do that to her step-dad as well.
It is so rude!!!!!
These two morons have to social graces.
No wonder the CA blogger crew ditched them................no one wants to be associated with these losers!

• Haha
  • Heart
I genuinely just emailed three different freelance body language experts for quotes to give us some insight to what is going on here:

IMG_7997.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Does it bother anybody else that their favorite kind of pizza is plain cheese? I don't feel like you should be able to offer food critiques to the public until you put at least one topping on your pizza.
cheese pizza is great if you're kevin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
KT cares more about moving into a house as a flex than seeing it as a life accomplishment. I can't imagine being Spencer and having to hear about it 100 times a day now that Adam has done it. I would wager that we see less trips this year as money will be saved for a move to their "how ever she put it, our final blah blah" in their last what's up vlog

They won't ever have the discipline and self control to save for a house. They will just wait for Oma or Mother Eammons to die and get their inheritances.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
KT herself states that she’s not on any particular diet. She’s still eating what she wants, but just less of it. And this coincidentally started after she had blood work. Since KT can’t put 2 + 2 together, she assumes we can’t.

We’ve also seen zero evidence of the exercise she is pretending she does. And you know she would post about it.

She may genuinely feel like this has all been about her own willpower because that’s what this medication does. It makes you feel full and according to many folks, revolutionizes their metabolism and their brain simply isn’t demanding the food as it was before. So she may feel justified by dropping in ‘medication changes’ as to part of her ‘health journey’ and not admitting to something like ozempic. But that’s because she’s a liar and an idiot.
And in an IG story she stated she was doing F45. We all know for damn sure if KT was doing strenuous workouts at F45 she’d be posting about it. Not one single post of her working out! If you have lost that much weight wouldn’t you want to show people the hard work you are doing? It’s cause there is no hard work!

• Heart
  • Haha
Ah, the irony..... (KKKT2.0 hon if something is ironic it's unexpected, often in an amusing way.) *
For example, if you're the world chess champion, it would be pretty ironic if you lost a match to someone who just learned to play yesterday.

* Definition copied from What is irony - simple definition for children

KTIG21.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah, the irony..... (KKKT2.0 hon if something is ironic it's unexpected, often in an amusing way.) *
For example, if you're the world chess champion, it would be pretty ironic if you lost a match to someone who just learned to play yesterday.

View attachment 2683464
Screenshot_20240111_164639_Samsung Internet.jpg

She's trolling us, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2683464
She's not intelligent enough to be trolling us.
This is another case of her being woefully out of touch with zero self perception.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.