Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok KKKT2.0 Honey, the Ozempic won’t last forever……

Actually, thinking about it this message she is sending to her followers makes me angry. We all know that her followers tend to be those who are not very well educated and, like her, lack critical thinking skills. Even though she has a relatively small group of followers she should be promoting healthy eating and exercise regardless of her Ozempic usage. Posting pictures of pizza and cookies saying “eat what you want” and “there’s not good or bad food” whilst intimating that’s how she lost weight is irresponsible and potentially harmful to those Stan’s who know no better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I genuinely cannot understand how a nurse and a stage manager think pointing out the price of muffins at Costco for a living is their best life?

I know I’ve said this before, but KT could work just TWO shifts a week somewhere and probably earn more than what their channel earns. California has some of the highest paid nursing jobs in the country. They could still vlog around that schedule but then also be able to afford sides of ranch.

It makes no sense.
This is true IF she was an RN which she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is true IF she was an RN which she is not.
There are agency LPNs making $50/hr in the southeast, where staff pay often sucks. If she did agency to keep her schedule flexible, she could earn loads in California. LPNs often travel to California just because the pay is so much better.

Reactions: 13
Does it bother anybody else that their favorite kind of pizza is plain cheese? I don't feel like you should be able to offer food critiques to the public until you put at least one topping on your pizza.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does it bother anybody else that their favorite kind of pizza is plain cheese? I don't feel like you should be able to offer food critiques to the public until you put at least one topping on your pizza.
While I’m still a BLAB hater, I will say in her defense that Costco has not brought back their pizza game post-pandemmy (as Spence would say). Mine rarely offers a choice when there used to be 3.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There are agency LPNs making $50/hr in the southeast, where staff pay often sucks. If she did agency to keep her schedule flexible, she could earn loads in California. LPNs often travel to California just because the pay is so much better.
Although she tries to act like she is always working, KT does not want to work. Especially a job that has an actual schedule and requires you to have knowledge about what you are doing and saying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
While I’m still a BLAB hater, I will say in her defense that Costco has not brought back their pizza game post-pandemmy (as Spence would say). Mine rarely offers a choice when there used to be 3.
the one they go to does offer more than one choice

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok KKKT2.0 Honey, the Ozempic won’t last forever……

Actually, thinking about it this message she is sending to her followers makes me angry. We all know that her followers tend to be those who are not very well educated and, like her, lack critical thinking skills. Even though she has a relatively small group of followers she should be promoting healthy eating and exercise regardless of her Ozempic usage. Posting pictures of pizza and cookies saying “eat what you want” and “there’s not good or bad food” whilst intimating that’s how she lost weight is irresponsible and potentially harmful to those Stan’s who know no better.
KT is just made different, you know? I mean, she said that "cutting out processed foods" doesn't work for her, and I'm certain she's tried that already, even though she never showed that anywhere. And, we know she doesn't want to go around promoting a lifestyle that she doesn't really have. Also, she did mention somewhere in one of her posts that she was going to "incorporate more movement." I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt here and assume that means exercise, but realistically I think she means bowel movement. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can remember when Phen Phen was all the rage. Go look up what happened with that.
There is no substitute for healthy diet, exercise and self control. None of which KT currently possess. Stabbing myself with the latest fad that mind you is largely untested and supposed to be for diabetics is not something that sounds smart to me.
But hey Leo, you do you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That was her favorite Mexican food and it was the best. I’ve never had it. Is it good? I doubt it’s the best at anything other than being next to Disneyland and generic, overpriced Ameri-Mex caffateria food.

Who remembers when Acapulco was across the street from Disneyland? Where Mimi’s Cafe is now.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh no!! Do you think Dense will be able to buy some sweet salt to have with his skinny margs at home from them before they close???
---
KT is just made different, you know? I mean, she said that "cutting out processed foods" doesn't work for her, and I'm certain she's tried that already, even though she never showed that anywhere. And, we know she doesn't want to go around promoting a lifestyle that she doesn't really have. Also, she did mention somewhere in one of her posts that she was going to "incorporate more movement." I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt here and assume that means exercise, but realistically I think she means bowel movement. 😒
Maybe she meant more movement as in moving from their apartment back to the Bu over and over again when the Bu isn’t occupied by an Air BnB guest. I just wonder when they aren’t in their apartment who is keeping up with their summer garden and her Disney rose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Add this one with the meatloaf for cough cure. KT’s cure for a headache is a cookie:

1704939974778.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
KT cares more about moving into a house as a flex than seeing it as a life accomplishment. I can't imagine being Spencer and having to hear about it 100 times a day now that Adam has done it. I would wager that we see less trips this year as money will be saved for a move to their "how ever she put it, our final blah blah" in their last what's up vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.