Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm starting to think they're trying to get a Costco sponsorship. The videos are like infomercials.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I genuinely cannot understand how a nurse and a stage manager think pointing out the price of muffins at Costco for a living is their best life?

I know I’ve said this before, but KT could work just TWO shifts a week somewhere and probably earn more than what their channel earns. California has some of the highest paid nursing jobs in the country. They could still vlog around that schedule but then also be able to afford sides of ranch.

It makes no sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I genuinely cannot understand how a nurse and a stage manager think pointing out the price of muffins at Costco for a living is their best life?

I know I’ve said this before, but KT could work just TWO shifts a week somewhere and probably earn more than what their channel earns. California has some of the highest paid nursing jobs in the country. They could still vlog around that schedule but then also be able to afford sides of ranch.

It makes no sense.
This is so bizarre, but I watched this.....
And it was EXACTLY what I was thinking!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They live their life in this circle. It’s Disneyland, Costco, Malibu,Vegas. Rinse repeat. Over and over. Neither of them are working, she’s still married, and they are both still utterly repulsive d*cks of human beings. Does she think dropping some lbs is going to erase all of that? Their friend group is a lecherous Dylan, a checkbook Chuck, and her stepdad. Not a single female can stand to be around her. If there is a single brain cell that thinks this is a sustained life they are fooling themselves on the grandest of scales

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
KT’s inspirational quote of the day…
IMG_2108.png

😅 KT, you couldn’t have said it any better. This is EXACTLY you and why your FORMER friends want nothing to do with you!
DUMBASS!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
blab.jpg

So basically, duck around and find out? Blab has done plenty of that. When KT posts this kind of tit on her IG stories it is 100% deflecting her own behavior.

• Haha
  • Sick
they're grifters, so they think getting ad money from youtube from taking a video of muffins is their best life

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
They live their life in this circle. It’s Disneyland, Costco, Malibu,Vegas. Rinse repeat. Over and over. Neither of them are working, she’s still married, and they are both still utterly repulsive d*cks of human beings. Does she think dropping some lbs is going to erase all of that? Their friend group is a lecherous Dylan, a checkbook Chuck, and her stepdad. Not a single female can stand to be around her. If there is a single brain cell that thinks this is a sustained life they are fooling themselves on the grandest of scales
This gave me a title idea,
Best Life & Beyond #100 100,000 posts later and they are both still utterly repulsive d*cks of human beings.
🤣
I love that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Remember when it was reported from a reliable source that she took children's toys left in a common area at an Anaheim apartment complex, expressing her frustration in a passive-aggressive manner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.