Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this lying B claims to be a nurse. You CAN'T eat whatever you want, NOT have a regular exercise routine AND lose weight. All these women taking Ozempic love to show off their weight loss (so sad that all their self worth is tied to a number on the scale or size of clothing) but never talk about the horrible side effects and the fact that they'll balloon up as soon as they stop taking it. Katie you're still as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This disgusting photo makes me think of the great goof_troop
IMG_8655.jpeg

Such a fun song! :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes, she most definitely is. She continues to eat an absolute crap diet and my guess is that she's lost about 40 lbs so far. Besides the very rapid and consistent weight loss that we've seen happen with no diet or exercise changes, for me the biggest tell is in her face. There is a semaglutide side effect that is coined Ozempic face. You can see that KT has it. Just go back to her Disney Bears days when she was thinner (remember she complained she was so sick and unhealthy then) and you'll notice the facial changes.

We've all noticed it because I see the jokes about her using Haunted Mansion stretching room filters on her face. No, that is her real face now, and Tru youthful volume back.

All of that for our Lioness to prove to us she's at her best. No KT, you are not. We can see by your dead eyes that you are an empty, vacuous soul. Sure, you can continue your little charade of a life on YouTube, but we all know how pathetic it really is. Your IG stories aren't fooling us.
True, but she most definitely used a filter on that picture and stretched her forehead out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is she actually losing weight or just using better filters and angles now?

Has "thinner" KT been caught on video by others? Oh wait nobody is friends with them anymore so would have to be video from random Disneyland guests or other Costco members.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is she actually losing weight or just using better filters and angles now?

Has "thinner" KT been caught on video by others? Oh wait nobody is friends with them anymore so would have to be video from random Disneyland guests or other Costco members.
Darn, you made my go check out Dylan because we know, he's the only "friend" left. Sure enough Dylan runs into them on his latest Back at Disneyland update.

Here is a full body shot he panned of her. She is losing the large gut for sure. But don't forget, she probably had 100 lbs to lose.
Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 4.39.57 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder how many of these out of shape vloggers that eat every new crap food at the park and have fomo so attend every event will be covering this. I'm sure svelte KT will show up for Disneyland Yoga!
Screenshot_20240109_192642_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
^ Hideous. Zero effort. Pathetic.

How could they make a living with crap videos like that? How much can they possibly be making? Surely not enough to cover expenses.

And Spent-Sir is shooting ozempiz into her ass? Or what? I’m guessing her face isn’t the only saggy part of her at this point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
True, but she most definitely used a filter on that picture and stretched her forehead out.
I think KT still uses filters to smooth her skin but the shape of her head is another thing. Her head looks stretched out because of distortion caused by a combination of the focal length of her phone’s camera and the distance between her face and her phone. Huh?

In a nutshell about focal lengths, short camera lenses with smaller focal lengths cause more distortion than long lenses. The selfie camera in your phone has a wide angle short lens. And remember wide angle lenses cause distortion. In the picture below the left was shot with a short lens, the right a long lens. Which looks more natural?

focal-16-vs-200(pp_w768_h255).jpg

When you see things that are far away they look smaller. Closer objects appear larger. So when you are taking a selfie, how far is the camera's lens from your face? At most an arm’s length but it will probably be closer so that the shot focuses squarely on your face. Whatever part of your face that is closest to the lens will look larger to the camera. Features that are further away such as your ears will appear smaller.

In these selfies she's holding her phone pretty close to her face so her nose and eyes look ridiculously large. KT is also tilting her head down to move her chin away from the camera so it appears smaller. She already has a high forehead, it looks even larger because of the short lens distortion.
selfies.jpg

So yeah, she wants the world to think she looks like this:

Screenshot (8).png

But the reality is this...

Screenshot (5) crop.png

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.