Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the floral purse on her arm it looks like they said they were just running to the grocery and then tricked her into going to Disneyland instead. Gotta show how HUGE that circle of friends is for them even after “they” trimmed the fat
---
KT’s inspirational quote of the day…
View attachment 2680630
😅 KT, you couldn’t have said it any better. This is EXACTLY you and why your FORMER friends want nothing to do with you!
DUMBASS!!
Gah…I love when she posts these!!! I can just see her sitting back, smiling smugly thinking “ooohh that will show them!” Meanwhile the vlogger chat is all reposting it and making fun of her endlessly for it. If she only had the slightest bit of awareness of the fact she makes herself look like such a twit. If she would just shut her mouth and not say anything she MAY have a shot of people forgetting about all that they have done. She just can’t help but poke the bears

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or did the montage of her year-long weight loss progress stuff look the same in every photo?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The pics look the same because she was using so many filters in the past to appear thinner that she has no pics of herself at her largest. Those are mostly in other people’s vlogs. 😂

She acts like she was purposely on a weight loss journey and therefore chronicling it with pics.

When in reality she’s a self obsessed moron who takes millions of Disney selfies and had no agency in losing weight cause she still eats like crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Obviously it was appropriate they are included in the reference guide of Disney grifters, drifters and other personalities.

ref1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't usually check out KT's IG anymore, but I blame Tattle, I had to see this "transformation" nonsense for myself. What am I missing? A weirdly long face was all I noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Most comprehensive EVER?! If only the thorough and comprehensive nature of this impending food guide was re-routed to an initiative that actually helped push society forward - the world would be a better place. But this is cool too, I guess.

IMG_6432.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
(and yes it's free) 🙄🙄🙄 NO tit SHERLOCK!
Yeah. YouTube launched in 2005. Essentially 20 years ago. It's been a part of life-since-birth for an entire generation of people who can practically start buying alcohol now. Not once ever in the history of the platform have you had to pay to subscribe to someone's YouTube channel.

Not sure how/why they ever got into this habit of calling out the 'free' thing. Guessing they are confused as to the explanation of their slow trickle of new subscribers week-over-week. I wonder if they ever considered that their low conversions are due to the fact that your casual viewer on YouTube probably gets weirded out after clicking a video and realizing that they aren't watching a cute father/daughter duo enjoying the magic of Disneyland together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Classless…always so proud to call herself a B, as if it’s a good thing. Grow up KT…. You are a sorry excuse for a woman!

IMG_2440.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.