Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is very disrespectful to the people who died in the Northridge earthquake, and the many who lost their homes. Quelle dipshit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
FYI I saw her at Trader Joe’s yesterday morning. She has lost some weight but she looked completely wrecked. Looked like she had been partying all night.
I don’t follow them much any more so I popped in to report this sighting. Not surprised they’re involved in another tit with the earthquake. Sleazy ass YouTubers

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
FYI I saw her at Trader Joe’s yesterday morning. She has lost some weight but she looked completely wrecked. Looked like she had been partying all night.
I don’t follow them much any more so I popped in to report this sighting. Not surprised they’re involved in another tit with the earthquake. Sleazy ass YouTubers
Was Spence with her? Don't suppose you managed to get a pic?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Plus the downgrade didn't come until later in the day. Not "minutes" after the quake while they were sitting at the table supposedly right after it happened. The 4.7 was a screenshot they had before they left for Malibu. The 4.5 was the update once they actually got to Malibu and pretended to experience it themselves.

The more I think about it, its just like Tahoe fire.
Run into what could have been a really bad thing all in the name of making money.
These two are truly despicable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She was alone, no Spence in sight. Didn’t manage to get a pic, sorry!
Bugger! But hey, good on KKKT2.0 for being able to be out in public at the shops demonstrating some basic independent living skills on her own ! You go, you little Leo!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Must have been at least the time that Spence needed another bottle of Skinny Girl margarita but was already too buzzed to go with her.

She never goes anywhere on her own unless there is something in it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That is very disrespectful to the people who died in the Northridge earthquake, and the many who lost their homes. Quelle dipshit.
Yeah, it reminds me of when that stupid witch, KT, called the Covid-19 pandemic “the pandemy.” I knew three wonderful people (unlike her and her old alcoholic boyfriend) who died of Covid. duck BLAB for always being so inconsiderate and dismissive of real tragedies!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Surprised Katie is able to go anywhere by herself but Dence was probably sleeping off his skinny margs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The whole open mouth thing is all about doing anything for clicks in a desperation to get more views. It is used by many YouTubers as a way of getting people to click. You see the thumbnail and think, “Oh wow, this must be exciting and interesting, look at how shocked this guy looks.” Then you click, and it’s just some old guy mansplaining everything with his mentally challenged married girlfriend.

I could totally see Spencer searching "how to get more clicks" on Google, and the first thing on the list was "shocked facial expression thumbnails."
This gets my vote for thread 100! 🤣

Best Life & Beyond #100 Then you click, and it’s just some old guy mansplaining everything with his mentally challenged married girlfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
In their last vlog, Spencer was manspaining about the rain. He mentioned "the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain". Of course, KT says she has never heard that phrase before.
I have no clue how or if she ever graduated high school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.