Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many times he will say something and then she repeats it back to him as her idea, to which he responds, ”I just said that.” She’s barely ever listening to him.

I didn’t watch their early videos. Did they ever act as if they liked each other?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I still can't believe what eating theme park food and basically not having any responsibility can do to you physically in just a few short years. Truly amazing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn't watch the earthquake vlog, but I guess they picked up a starfish at the beach? KT's response here is top-tier.

Screen Shot 2024-02-12 at 10.27.11 AM.png

Disclaimer: I don't claim to have known this starfish data ahead of time - I only googled it after seeing KT's response in the comments. I just love that her first instinct is snark when posed with a statement that only a marine biologist could speak to with any sense of authority.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Disclaimer: I don't claim to have known this starfish data ahead of time - I only googled it after seeing KT's response in the comments.
i mean, it's a sure bet that if katie's confident about it, she's most certainly wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Kansas City Chiefs are in the parade at Dland today.
Let's see how fast KT can get a "ressy" and get down there to film.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
did they make the earthquake all about themselves?
i saw they put out a video yesterday claiming it was made the same day. that's hard to believe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wait a minute KT….how is this different from what Spencer did to Justin Scarred on Princess Night at Disneyland, such a popular place??!! ZERO self awareness from this duo!
IMG_7924.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Wait a minute KT….how is this different from what Spencer did to Justin Scarred on Princess Night at Disneyland, such a popular place??!! ZERO self awareness from this duo!
View attachment 2753096
What about going to the parks with Covid and asking others to lie for you? Filming minors at the parks. Taking advantage of a nice old man from San Diego. Promoting a healthy lifestyle while hiding that you're on weight loss medication. Filtering all your pictures. Lying about an earthquake. Is that acceptable behavior?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2753096
Fairly certain he didn’t become a multi-Super Bowl winning coach by being a pansy, KT. Probably not the first time one of those dudes has been in his face. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2753096
oh KT, please just stick to adultery, eating, and taking naps

this kind of stuff happens all the time in the NFL. the only reason its even blowing up is because it involves kelce. want to talk about gross? how about the fact that you're living with another man despite being married? or how your tooth is gray and rotting? we could go on for days really

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Caught lying about earthquake!

"Katie i'll point the camera at the table and shake it. It'll look like an earthquake!"
"And we'll say that's a big one, our fans will never know !"
people sitting in the background , nothing happening. smh at these grifters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.