Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The largest earthquake you've felt since Northridge? Yeah, and next, you'll tell me it snowed at Disneyland :rolleyes: :sneaky: #graupel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Now we have earthquakegate…what’s the next thing they are going to lie about? Hey dumbasses, if you need money this bad, get REAL jobs!
(nothing against people who are good at making money on YouTube and ARE NOT grifters)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The whole open mouth thing is all about doing anything for clicks in a desperation to get more views. It is used by many YouTubers as a way of getting people to click. You see the thumbnail and think, “Oh wow, this must be exciting and interesting, look at how shocked this guy looks.” Then you click, and it’s just some old guy mansplaining everything with his mentally challenged married girlfriend.

I could totally see Spencer searching "how to get more clicks" on Google, and the first thing on the list was "shocked facial expression thumbnails."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Could the fake reaction to the "biggest quake since Northridge" be the first BLAB tit show of 2024?

fake.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I didn’t realize that arrests were a “nightly occurrence” now inside the parks KT!
IMG_7891.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
KT and Spence live up to their name of Fake Life and Beyond. There is an Earthquake going on and there is a guy eating his sandwich on the right as if nothing is happening.
1707679142289.png

• Haha
  • Heart
KT and Spence live up to their name of Fake Life and Beyond. There is an Earthquake going on and there is a guy eating his sandwich on the right as if nothing is happening.
View attachment 2750640
That is because nothing is happening besides two fools pretend to be experiencing an earthquake. Probably happened an hour or two before.
They were probably sitting around Irvine and felt it, then saw it was in Malibu.
Run off to Malibu, be outside where it would be difficult to tell it actually wasn't happening, wait until a car alarm goes off and start filming. Have KT "call Oma".
Run over to the fountain, splash some water over the edge and then film that.
Done.
Instant earthquake footage.
Totally BLOB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It is so obvious when they sprout their BS. They point out the ringing of a car alarm as proof that they are recording an earthquake as it is happening. As if a car alarm going off in Southern California is a rare occurrence.

DC18106A-CBB0-4CEB-BC78-E50EE98705BF.gif

---
wait until a car alarm goes off and start filming. Have KT "call Oma".
as I was saying ....lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If you notice the shots where they are showing what I believe are screen shots on the phone, it is conveniently just below the top of the phone in both shots where the time would be shown.
They are such amateurs.

Screenshot_20240211_131658_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240211_131632_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
wait

........did they actually try to make it seem like they were filming as the earthquake happened in real time? and spencer actually compared it to the northridge quake?

please please please tell me they actually did this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.