Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Katie i'll point the camera at the table and shake it. It'll look like an earthquake!"
"And we'll say that's a big one, our fans will never know !"
people sitting in the background , nothing happening. smh at these grifters
🤣😂😅…KT at the end says “I guess one of the workers came over here to check on everybody..”
I thought they were sitting there when it happened? Spencer demonstrated how the table was shaking because he could barely move it himself😂😅🤣
Lying grifters desperate for money. I think this is the
type of future videos that are in store for us for the rest of 2024. Get your popcorn ready for some more cringy acting from these two idiots.
I picture Spencer editing the video, thinking he should probably get an award for his acting skills 😂 he’s such a douche.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's strange they did not go check on Mother Emmons apartment - or as KT calls it "our place in Malibu" - for any damage from the quake. Given the hysteria from them, you'll think they go there to check once the shaking stops instead of finishing their lunch and torturing starfishes.

• Haha
  • Heart
The 2 Grifters thought they would have a lot of Views with their phony Earthquake Vlog. Boy, were they wrong. Only 11,000 views. Also, lots of thumbs down.
Screenshot 2024-02-13 12.05.57 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's strange they did not go check on Mother Emmons apartment - or as KT calls it "our place in Malibu" - for any damage from the quake. Given the hysteria from them, you'll think they go there to check once the shaking stops instead of finishing their lunch and torturing starfishes.
Good point. What could go wrong with a poorly built 60-year-old glorified beach shack built on the sand during an earthquake? That is about the last place I'd want to be in a big one. Probably Patricia was already staying there and Spence and KT knew she wouldn't want them around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
🤣😂😅…KT at the end says “I guess one of the workers came over here to check on everybody..”
I thought they were sitting there when it happened? Spencer demonstrated how the table was shaking because he could barely move it himself😂😅🤣
Lying grifters desperate for money. I think this is the
type of future videos that are in store for us for the rest of 2024. Get your popcorn ready for some more cringy acting from these two idiots.
I picture Spencer editing the video, thinking he should probably get an award for his acting skills 😂 he’s such a douche.
Holy cow, can you imagine??
They start going to all manner of crime scenes and natural disasters...shootings, fires etc AFTER THE FACT, and pretending like they were there when it happened!😂
Spencer going on about how as soon as he heard the shots, he grabbed KT and pulled her down on the ground behind him to protect her. Quick to act being the streetwise gangster that he is...not OG SERF's first rodeo y'all!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
yes, let's compare grandpa spencer holding up cue cards to a professional athlete playing in the biggest game of his life

my god she is an idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The whole open mouth thing is all about doing anything for clicks in a desperation to get more views. It is used by many YouTubers as a way of getting people to click. You see the thumbnail and think, “Oh wow, this must be exciting and interesting, look at how shocked this guy looks.” Then you click, and it’s just some old guy mansplaining everything with his mentally challenged married girlfriend.

I could totally see Spencer searching "how to get more clicks" on Google, and the first thing on the list was "shocked facial expression thumbnails."
I tested your theory (for science and what not)
blab.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So true, pot calling kettle, here’s the follow up 😂 the old man bull and the bully (yes KT we all remember how you bullied Ashley from the duo). What’s your excuse?
😅 I might take her seriously if only I could get past the fact that she sounds like a 12 year old. KT, do yourself a favor and take some college classes. It’s never too late to go back to school!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh really KT?
What happened on the Ellen show?
Literally was just going to say this!! Spencer can’t act that way on TV (behind the scenes) what about the whole Ellen scandal? What about asking a great friend, who is part is a Disney (family oriented) vlogging community to LIE for you? What about all the shade thrown at all the ex-vlogging friends and the insinuations that they are not good people? What about being at Disneyland and trying to cut off a kid on the steps of the Mark Twain that would have been separated from his family? What about lying about Griftbuster, saying he assaulted you when he did not and traumatizing his kid all because he said words to you that are true?

It’s you KT! You are the filth of the earth!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20240213_155803_Samsung Internet.jpg

Who remembers Spencer using the tags for his "What Happened" vlog after he aggressively confronted and verbally assaulted van boy on Princess Nite?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So true, pot calling kettle, here’s the follow up 😂 the old man bull and the bully (yes KT we all remember how you bullied Ashley from the duo). What’s your excuse?
it would be a real shame if spencer was caught yelling at someone in public on a livestream!

oh wait

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
At the end of the Superbowl Sunday video KT went on a childish rant about how Disney used to hand out the cheap Mardi Gras bead necklaces and the last time she asked for one she was told they are for kids only. This obviously royally pissed KT off because she’s completely salty and harboring this from last year and even goes on to say that if you want a beaded necklace, go to Universal ORLANDO instead! This shows KT only peaked mentally at 8 years old.

Spencer remakes that Walt wouldn’t be happy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Just wanted to say that I’m still LAUGHING at Spencer’s Oscar winning performance during earthquakegate 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
IMG_3391.jpeg

This is when you know things were SIZZLING HOT in the Ol' Man Spence graffiti crib!
He probably did his mating break dance (from the Mark Twain) nightly for her during this LifeDISNEY era.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So latest vlog shows them eating at Snooze which is in either Orange or Tustin.
So I guess they didn't stay in Malibu?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.