Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what does the fact that guess is being sued for using graffiti artwork without compensating the original artists have to do with the rest of her post?

did she just learn that companies use graffiti art in their ads?

what do you think she thinks "in one breath" means? because according to this post, it means two separate statements from two different parties.

what are the crazy angles.
She’s just an idiot, plain and simple.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I was wondering the same thing. I used to cut pancakes up like that when my kid was like, 2 or 3. With the way KT likes to paw everything, thats probably the aftermath of her manhandling them.
Spencer must have needed to remove his dentures, cutting up the food helps him with gumming the food.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Just wait after the weekend , she will buy 100 followers again . Its funny she loses 100 and in a few days those 100 followers come back 🤨🤨
as someone working to grow my IG, jokes on her. Buying followers causes you to drop lower in the algorithm. It’s counterproductive

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If Spence is such a big boy art critic now, shouldn't the Guggenheim Museum be knocking at his door to have him on their board?? Just saying. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it just me that finds the cut up pancake on the plate a huge visual representation of how childlike and immature KT is? 🤣🤣 It would be like seeing a grown man cry on a theme park choo choo train. Oh wait…….
The first thing I noticed was that cut up pancake. It's embarrassing. Especially now that she's really leaning into her "I'm a badass witch" persona. She's a joke. He's a joke. If her former friends cared about what she was doing, they'd be doubled over laughing at that pancake. Or maybe they know it's cut up to make it easier for Spencer to eat?

• Haha
I believe the reason that pancake was cut up was so she could quickly eat more than her half.
Let's be honest, he didn't cut up that pancake.

• Haha
Remind me…did they ever post anything for MLK day? I just was curious if they let that just quietly slide by but made SURE to not forget NPD! (That’s what’s the cool kids call National Pizza Day). Also…you don’t wash your clothing with your towels, KT. I guess only grownups know that 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s either that or it’s very cheap and has pulled that much….which means you get rid of it or don’t wear it out in public. Thankfully the giant trucker hat and unbrushed hair pull the eye from that disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Look I’m happy to admit that I have zero experience as a YouTube content producer and star like Spence, so it might just be me. Not sure this is the best photo for a thumbnail ……
27B810C8-6AAB-4F92-9579-2BCF82E87FC4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They are back to the Home Vlogs! Must be desperate times in the Emmons & Mrs. Slockbower household apartment/mommy's place
Here was the last Home Vlog from these two morons. It featured the couple working out THAT ONE TIME.😂
Screenshot_20240210_152804_Chrome.jpg

Also, as I was scrolling through their garbage thumbnails, I decided to look for the cringiest thumbnail. I couldn't decide between the two
Screenshot_20231023_200158_Chrome.jpg

🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ok, so hear me out.
I don't actually think they were in Malibu for the earthquake. As far as we know they haven't been in Malibu for months and it just so happens that they are there what looks like just in time for the quake?
I'm not buying it.
No one around them seems to be affected or even notice the earthquake.
No one says "did you feel that!".
That's the normal thing you do when you are around other people and a quake happens. It's just like a reaction.
There is none of this in the vlog.
Just KT saying "oh, the shop keeper from over there came over".
Well, why isn't this on camera?
Don't tell me Spencer would pass up a chance to mansplain to someone standing around about Bu earthquakes.

And I'm sorry KT, someone really isn't your neighbor when you don't actually own or even live around them. OR can't even go inside where you are playing out in front of!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wholly tit KT has got old really really fast, I guess it’s true what they say have an elderly BF and you become old to. GOW (grumpy old woman) bitchin about Disney. While Liz, Kitra, Janelle vids are young and fun.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ok, so hear me out.
I don't actually think they were in Malibu for the earthquake. As far as we know they haven't been in Malibu for months and it just so happens that they are there what looks like just in time for the quake?
I'm not buying it.
No one around them seems to be affected or even notice the earthquake.
No one says "did you feel that!".
That's the normal thing you do when you are around other people and a quake happens. It's just like a reaction.
There is none of this in the vlog.
Just KT saying "oh, the shop keeper from over there came over".
Well, why isn't this on camera?
Don't tell me Spencer would pass up a chance to mansplain to someone standing around about Bu earthquakes.

And I'm sorry KT, someone really isn't your neighbor when you don't actually own or even live around them. OR can't even go inside where you are playing out in front of!
On her story yesterday she stated “I’d wish we’d caught it on video” . That story has since been deleted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
On her story yesterday she stated “I’d wish we’d caught it on video” . That story has since been deleted.
Wow!!! I had a feeling they were faking it because no one in the background flinched at all! And blab goes on and on trying to act all dramatic about the earthquake, and KT calls her Oma who is on the other side of town to make sure she’s ok. Spencer compares it to Northridge. I was right near Northridge during that quake I’ll never forget the sounds it made and the jolt I felt. He’s so full of tit!

KT clearly reads tattle cause 7 min in she talks about her broken microphone clip. In one sentence she says she doesn’t want to spend money on another clip microphone and then in the next sentence, she asks if she should buy a real microphone that you actually hold. Then she goes on to explain why the mic is furry and what that part of the microphone does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.