Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leave it to him to be big into something that doesn’t pay, is destructive, unsightly, unintelligible, and low-key criminal. I mean, in addition to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I hadn’t heard of these buildings except for on here. Therefore I watched their vlog with some anticipation to find out what is really going on. And even had some expectation with Spencer’s graffiti background, I would get some unique insight.

I was an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hadn’t heard of these buildings except for on here. Therefore I watched their vlog with some anticipation to find out what is really going on. And even had some expectation with Spencer’s graffiti background, I would get some unique insight.

I was an idiot.
haha really? the one thing that spencer actually enjoys and talks about (graffiti in southern california) and he totally whiffs it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ok, i clicked on the video (on a site that supposedly won't give them the view).
Has Spencer's screeching voice gotten worse or is it because I rarely watch a video anymore, lol. I had to skip the beginning but noticed this:
View attachment 2746387
The poor soul that got stuck sitting next to these two! How incredibly rude for BLAB to film when they are sitting this close to someone trying to eat. These two are shitheads!!! They are filming their damn breakfast. WOW! such riveting content. A-holes for doing this. Go sit in a corner if you want to film your home movie.
Oh yeah, it is RUDE. I feel extra sorry for the poor soul sitting to Spencer's right who gets a clear view of his stinky armpit.
---
This is easily one of their worst thumbnails. I wouldn’t click on that video if it was the last one on YouTube
If I didn't know who they were, I would've assumed this was a video with an old guy railing and complaining about graffiti and the thugs who paint this crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
ok, i clicked on the video (on a site that supposedly won't give them the view).
Has Spencer's screeching voice gotten worse or is it because I rarely watch a video anymore, lol. I had to skip the beginning but noticed this:
View attachment 2746387
The poor soul that got stuck sitting next to these two! How incredibly rude for BLAB to film when they are sitting this close to someone trying to eat. These two are shitheads!!! They are filming their damn breakfast. WOW! such riveting content. A-holes for doing this. Go sit in a corner if you want to film your home movie.
Is it just me that finds the cut up pancake on the plate a huge visual representation of how childlike and immature KT is? 🤣🤣 It would be like seeing a grown man cry on a theme park choo choo train. Oh wait…….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone want to guess what kind of pizza they celebrated national pizza day with?🤣
IMG_2969.jpeg

And … woah lint!

IMG_2971.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.