Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well KKKT2.0 has reached new dizzying heights of public stupidity with this post….. just going to leave it here for people to wonder at………

Anyone care to explain it to her?????

View attachment 2743241
Wow, so much to unpack here.
So it seems to me that KT is unable to differentiate between a company using graffiti in an ad and actual graffiti vandalism on a building that has nothing to do with advertising except to advertise the name of the "artist" (and I use that term here lightly) who are breaking the law by trespassing, probably breaking and entering and stright up vandalism.
It's fascinating how the mind of a simpleton works.
If it wasn't for Guess, that building would still be perfect!
I also find it hilarious that a 50 something year old guy from Malibu (supposedly) is bitter about anything having to do with graffiti.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Literally the 2nd time KT has posted this! Damn all the ex vlogger friends live rent free in her head you can tell how much it bothers her. Again KT…they don’t think or care about you!!!
IMG_7791.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Literally the 2nd time KT has posted this! Damn all the ex vlogger friends live rent free in her head you can tell how much it bothers her. Again KT…they don’t think or care about you!!!
View attachment 2745072
For someone who is supposedly living their "Best life" she spends an awful lot of time posting about all the 'toxic people' that she no longer has in her life.

Methinks she doth protest too much. (KKKT2.0 hon, this sentence is a quote from a very famous man called Shakespeare. He lived a very long time ago in a place called England. He is one of the most famous writers in the world ever. He wrote plays - which are like TV shows, but before TV was invented. I don't think you would like him what he writes as his plays have lots and lots of big words in them.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I stopped watching these two morons along time ago they wasted my time. They act like they’re so entitled and they’re not. How can she not be divorced yet? It’s like ridiculous now. Totally embarrassing. So glad I stopped watching.

• Heart
  • Haha
HAHA...............her profile pic cracks me up.
She is no where close to looking like that . Her face is totally not that shape and she still looks pregnant.
She looks miserable doing this mindless blogging "JOB" that she chose.
She should be realistic and quit filtering herself and acting like she is living her best life.
For her to put up these nonsense memes EVERYDAY..........................truly shows how miserable her life is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well KKKT2.0 has reached new dizzying heights of public stupidity with this post….. just going to leave it here for people to wonder at………

View attachment 2743241
The educational system that she attended must be proud. What a scholarly analysis. 🙄

I figure she is at about a third grade literacy level. What do you think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
$100 to someone’s favorite charity if we get the below sign recreated in a graphic with the message:

“Days Since Last Malibu Overnight Stay”

IMG_8496.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one who hopes these 2 wet farts disappear into obscurity and there is never a thread 100 for them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Get ready for an entire vlog filled with Spencer mansplaining…this is so cringe!

Spencer didn’t just refer to a graffiti artist as “one of the homies”

Between Super Bowl, graffiti towers and Kobe Bryant these losers are really trying to captalize for clicks!
IMG_7813.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
ok, i clicked on the video (on a site that supposedly won't give them the view).
Has Spencer's screeching voice gotten worse or is it because I rarely watch a video anymore, lol. I had to skip the beginning but noticed this:
videoframe_198014.png

The poor soul that got stuck sitting next to these two! How incredibly rude for BLAB to film when they are sitting this close to someone trying to eat. These two are shitheads!!! They are filming their damn breakfast. WOW! such riveting content. A-holes for doing this. Go sit in a corner if you want to film your home movie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The Pantry is an L.A. "icon" or whatever because it is touristy and it claims to never close but it is prison food and not worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ok, i clicked on the video (on a site that supposedly won't give them the view).
Has Spencer's screeching voice gotten worse or is it because I rarely watch a video anymore, lol. I had to skip the beginning but noticed this:
View attachment 2746387
The poor soul that got stuck sitting next to these two! How incredibly rude for BLAB to film when they are sitting this close to someone trying to eat. These two are shitheads!!! They are filming their damn breakfast. WOW! such riveting content. A-holes for doing this. Go sit in a corner if you want to film your home movie.
Why is their pancake all torn apart like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I the only one who hopes these 2 wet farts disappear into obscurity and there is never a thread 100 for them?
nope. between their attempt to bore us to death and how they regurgitate the same disney/vegas content over and over, they're really not even worth keeping up with anymore. making fun of KT's lack of self-awareness and spencer's alcoholism gets old fast

but it is BLAB and as hard as they try, they'll eventually slip up and do/say something stupid again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2743241
what does the fact that guess is being sued for using graffiti artwork without compensating the original artists have to do with the rest of her post?

did she just learn that companies use graffiti art in their ads?

what do you think she thinks "in one breath" means? because according to this post, it means two separate statements from two different parties.

what are the crazy angles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.