Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie sees herself as such a badass witch but she’s still another man’s wife while she lives with her lover who supports her. She uses Pixar Charlie for resort stays. Uses Dylan for free lodging in Orlando and Oma for everything.

Daddy issues? Strong women take care of their business and can live independently without the support of a man.
KT is living on borrowed time. Right now she has this network of enablers who give her what she wants. But one day Oma, Mom, Henry, and even Spencer will be gone. Then what? She'll be a late middle-aged woman with no work experience and zero marketable skills trying to survive in a very expensive city. Wipe that smug entitled look off your face KT and go get a job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
KT is living on borrowed time. Right now she has this network of enablers who give her what she wants. But one day Oma, Mom, Henry, and even Spencer will be gone. Then what? She'll be a late middle-aged woman with no work experience and zero marketable skills trying to survive in a very expensive city. Wipe that smug entitled look off your face KT and go get a job.
Could you see her living in a cardboard box outside Disneyland, begging for churro money?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So have the $500 ears been worn again? The ones she said she would wear ALL the time? Has Dense worked a real gig since he definitely wasn’t a SCAB during the strike? Have we seen proof of life of the Disney rose bush? Has ALL been revealed?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes! We went to both ESPN zone & Rainforest Cafe during our 2015 trip.. My KIDS loved it...They were 12, 9 and 6. .... makes sense that KT would be raving about them 😅
Same here in 2013 - My kids (13, 11 and 5) absolutely loved it. And so by extension I loved it - purely because I could watch how happy they were.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20240128_154740_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
That's also amusing too, because when Downtown Disney re-opened back in 2020, Splitsville was one of the few food locations open, and they were sucking up big time.

---
They also look 100 lbs lighter between the two of them back in 2020 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They looked so much better with masks on actually.

• Haha
  • Heart
Lol oh the shade from Liz…. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Would this explain the shade thrown by KT in their recent Rainy Day video at 15:40 when they are in front of the Haunted Mansion and KT makes a point to say they will not be showing any footage over the construction walls because “we don’t do that here on Best Life and Beyond” obviously throwing shade at Fresh Baked who recently showed what it looked like over the construction walls!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Would this explain the shade thrown by KT in their recent Rainy Day video at 15:40 when they are in front of the Haunted Mansion and KT makes a point to say they will not be showing any footage over the construction walls because “we don’t do that here on Best Life and Beyond” obviously throwing shade at Fresh Baked who recently showed what it looked like over the construction walls!!
but I thought they don’t watch their enemies videos 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is there ever a small-medium sized announcement at Disneyland? Or are they all HUGE. It's kinda like that old saying (that generally people with occupational responsibilities understand), where "if EVERYTHING is a priority, NOTHING is a priority."

Spence totally gets that - I'm just making sure you guys are clear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So with the current business model failing ( lose weight without effort just by using medication and providing the same recycled trash content)….whats the big next step for the growth of the channel? Why do I feel like KT thought if she lost weight that people would actually like her again?? Or maybe she is just hoping her husband will like her again so she won’t have to actually GET divorced at some point?? I imagine she is shocked that nothing has changed 🤔😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.