Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they ever get their 100K play button from YouTube? I mean, why not? Seems like the perfect item to put on a bookshelf of a successful channel. (Because your mother won't allow to hang things on the wall.)
They did, but they opened it in a home vlog that was the most disappointing way ever. They were kind of embarrassed about it (probably because most of the subs before they got 100K were purchased using Spencer's mom's money). Ever since then, the Play button hasn't been on display at all in the few home? vlogs they have done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2724931
KT, you constantly complain about Disney. Yet, you keep giving them your Spencers Stans on Patreon and Oma's money. Why would a company change if the money keeps rolling in? You are so DUMB!
In this story on IG, you can hear Spence and Chuck talking in the background. You gotta wonder about scenarios like this. Like, does KT get bored when the adults start talking and just immediately defaults to ranting to her "friends" on IG? If she were MY girlfriend, I might toss out the suggestion of not publicly bad-mouthing our meal ticket out of boredom - but that's just me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When people say “I am doing Dry January this year.” Does that mean they don't drink water or wear chapstick and leave their lips drier than the Sahara desert?
View attachment 2724735
In this photo, is Spencer still wearing a special water/hydro Melin hat that he has discussed before even though he is not near the Malibu Oceanfront and Splash Mountain is currently closed?

And why has he not put out a public statement to clear rumors that he does not purchase water/hydro Melin hats directly from Wet Markets (in Wuhan, China) ?

Makes you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did he go through his entire assortment of Mickey Mouse hats, or does he have a preference for wearing a worn-out, sweat-stained water hat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
KT's string of anti-Disneyland IG stories are entertaining and growing increasingly hostile. I think the only place to go from here is simply to say "You know what, Disneyland? You and Bing Bong can eat a fat d*ck. Long live Universal Studios. It's Leo Season, baby 🤘🤘"

• Haha
BUT YOU GUYSSSSSSSSS, KT LOVES* DISNEYLAND!!

*Disclaimer: Only the version of Disneyland that was operated before 2020 and the Pandemic. The current Magic Key and reservation system and all the changes since can go jump off a cliff for all she cares.

• Haha
  • Heart
Spotted in the Balboa Island snoozefest...

1. Spencer needs a new wallet. Look at that ratty thing.
Screenshot (35) crop.png

I betcha KT does this all of the time.
Screenshot (40) crop.png

GIMME!

2. KT needs a new Misfits shirt...
holes.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
For the record, I’m not going to “keep off the grass (landscape) SHAME” Checkbook Charlie because I am trying to be the bigger person:

IMG_8317.jpeg

P.S. Maybe it is ok because he is wearing his Pixar shoes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.