Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hearing that Checkbook Charlie is currently at DCA.

Maybe he’ll treat some friends to a nice dinner tonight?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What could there even be to gossip about when your circle is a nice old man from San Diego, a nice old man who is your step-dad, and an old man who is your boyfriend?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
it's fitting that KT actually liked rainforest cafe. she'd fit in pretty well with the robotic apes they had around the place

3898362306_619c6f8d78_b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good lord she is like a junior high age girl that didn’t get invited to a birthday party because she got caught starting rumors about the other girls. She would be voted “girl most likely to cry for attention” for her superlative. The best part is that by her constant posting of her garbage teenage passive aggressive BS it just makes her look that much MORE guilty LOL

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m pretty sure from one fatty to another …. Who else would be following KT the pig. And weird response “needs to restock at the store” I’m pretty sure English is her only language, how does she fail at that… oh wait 🤣

IMG_2762.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am embarrassed to ask this but trying to keep up on newer pop culture references:

When people say “I am doing Dry January this year.” - does that mean they are voluntarily or perhaps just not allowed to go to their Boyfriend’s Mom’s Oceanfront Rental for the entire month?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hadn’t watched in awhile and is it just me or do KT and Spence seem really low energy and unhappy with each other in their recent vlogs?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hadn’t watched in awhile and is it just me or do KT and Spence seem really low energy and unhappy with each other in their recent vlogs?
I noticed that too. It's quite apparent when you watch their vlogs from a few years back; they seem worn out and bored with what they're doing, and understandably so.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did they ever get their 100K play button from YouTube? I mean, why not? Seems like the perfect item to put on a bookshelf of a successful channel. (Because your mother won't allow to hang things on the wall.)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am embarrassed to ask this but trying to keep up on newer pop culture references:

When people say “I am doing Dry January this year.” - does that mean they are voluntarily or perhaps just not allowed to go to their Boyfriend’s Mom’s Oceanfront Rental for the entire month?
When people say “I am doing Dry January this year.” Does that mean they don't drink water or wear chapstick and leave their lips drier than the Sahara desert?
1706636186581.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20240130_105052_Instagram.jpg

KT, you constantly complain about Disney. Yet, you keep giving them your Spencers Stans on Patreon and Oma's money. Why would a company change if the money keeps rolling in? You are so DUMB!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This dumb b*tch's boyfriend spent $500 on a pair of Mickey ears made in China.
btw Dence, since SAG & WGA settled their strike, production has ramped up to make up for lost time and shows. You should be busier than ever making real money and contributing to your retirement savings, I'm sure Katie can film and edit while you're working in LA

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.