Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fresh Baked collaborated with Magic Journeys for Lunar New Year. Must be nice to have friends instead of an empty Target cart…

1706302597106.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Some clanger comments in one of the Troll Patrol vids. Apparently there were even worse ones about him being a known alcoholic in the industry and no one will hire him but they have been removed sadly before a screenshot was obtained.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't wait for the KT story once they split.
How she really wasn't living her best life unbeknownst to her. Blah blah blah.
Therefore everything happening right now (as we know) is complete bs.
She will get a ton of milage out of it with her like-minded stans.
I predict she immediately goes back to live streaming with superchats as it will be all she will be able to do.......besides her paid IG. On that note, wonder how that is going for her?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
If Katie is on Ozempic, what is Spencer on…Ozlimpdick?

Happy Friday everyone. Don’t forget to tip your waitress.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When they broke up before, before their viewers even knew they were a couple, it was actually pretty funny. I liked Spence. I was #TeamSpence all the way. Katie was running around Disneyland with Jeremy, Xerakuh, and Sarah from Fresh Baked. She was being her annoying self. So, no real difference. I later learned she threatened him with a restraining order. 😮

Anyway, I soon learned how immature Spence was. I used to get embarrassed for him when he tried to act like he was over Katie being part of Life Disney. He did a lot of live streams from the park, and one day he went on a long rant about her. He kept repeating he was 47 years old and wouldn't be involved in drama. It was hilarious. If they break up, buckle up. Neither of them will go away quietly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
blab must be demoralized to see newish channels like Lisaland getting twice the views with 1/4 of the subs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.