Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's amusing that they claim Splitsville has bad food, yet they're eager to have Rainforest Cafe back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It's amusing that they claim Splitsville has bad food, yet they're eager to have Rainforest Cafe back.
That's also amusing too, because when Downtown Disney re-opened back in 2020, Splitsville was one of the few food locations open, and they were sucking up big time.

---
They also look 100 lbs lighter between the two of them back in 2020 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So delicious! Were you a bigger fan of the decadent “Gems of the Jungle” or the exquisite “Jouney through the Jungle” Appetizer Samplers that were featured over the years?

IMG_0049.jpeg

OR

IMG_0050.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Completely un-related to BLAB, but since we're talking about Rainforest Cafe....

That video has 9.1 MILLION views too.
BLAB would drop dead on the spot if a vlog of theirs got 200k views :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Completely un-related to BLAB, but since we're talking about Rainforest Cafe....

That video has 9.1 MILLION views too.
BLAB would drop dead on the spot if a vlog of theirs got 200k views :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This is one of my favorite pieces of YouTube content ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is Checkbook Charlie going to get his opening day at the Pixar Hotel crashed by two unnamed adulterers that will pretend it is their room reservation?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is Checkbook Charlie going to get his opening day at the Pixar Hotel crashed by two unnamed adulterers that will pretend it is their room reservation?
As Charlie takes out his suitcase from the car, the distant buzz of scooters slowly intensifies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My wife and I watched the latest vlog and both had the same thoughts.
Rain Forest Cafe?
Is she serious?
The people working in there were horrible, the service was horrible too. The food was next level bad, took forever to get and most of the time took 30-45 minutes just to be seated. The place was awful! 100%
Nothing about it was good. Unless you were 8 years old, then you substituted all of the above to see a fake elephant turn it's head every 15 minutes. Kids running around all over the place and screaming and yelling.
Yeah, Miss I don't want kids but still am 10 years old inside, I get it. It was your kind of place.
The only place in DTD came close to that kind of bad was ESPN Zone, and it's been closed over 5 years now too. At least there was more room between tables in that place, but otherwise it was just about as bad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I used to laugh when they said they were foodies. But now that I better understand their affinity towards Rainforest Cafe, I stand corrected.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Katie sees herself as such a badass witch but she’s still another man’s wife while she lives with her lover who supports her. She uses Pixar Charlie for resort stays. Uses Dylan for free lodging in Orlando and Oma for everything.

Daddy issues? Strong women take care of their business and can live independently without the support of a man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Katie sees herself as such a badass witch but she’s still another man’s wife while she lives with her lover who supports her. She uses Pixar Charlie for resort stays. Uses Dylan for free lodging in Orlando and Oma for everything.

Daddy issues? Strong women take care of their business and can live independently without the support of a man.
Don’t forget when she is extra paranoid she takes her (step)Dad with them. They avoid the park at all costs when the Woo is in town. I’m still doubling down when D23 rolls around that there is a staycation at Dense’s Moms air bnb for some “much needed rest” or a super new and innovative trip to Vegas on the books for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

God I hope she reads this!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My wife and I watched the latest vlog and both had the same thoughts.
Rain Forest Cafe?
Is she serious?
The people working in there were horrible, the service was horrible too. The food was next level bad, took forever to get and most of the time took 30-45 minutes just to be seated. The place was awful! 100%
Nothing about it was good. Unless you were 8 years old, then you substituted all of the above to see a fake elephant turn it's head every 15 minutes. Kids running around all over the place and screaming and yelling.
Yeah, Miss I don't want kids but still am 10 years old inside, I get it. It was your kind of place.
The only place in DTD came close to that kind of bad was ESPN Zone, and it's been closed over 5 years now too. At least there was more room between tables in that place, but otherwise it was just about as bad.
Yes! We went to both ESPN zone & Rainforest Cafe during our 2015 trip.. My KIDS loved it...They were 12, 9 and 6. .... makes sense that KT would be raving about them 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.