Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of their home movies, there was a big section of black screen in the newest Downtown Disney one. But their fans keep saying Spence's editing is fantastic. šŸ™„šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
For a channel that claims to be ā€œliving their best life through tons of travelā€ they sure donā€™t do a lot of travelingā€¦
ā€¦unless you consider driving to and from Anaheim, ā€œtons of travelā€ šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø.

Less Than Ideal Life and Beyond
This needs to be worked into a thread title somehow šŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Best Life & Beyond #98: Magic keys blocked and channel views dropped, BLAB turn to ā€œtons of travelingā€ to find anyone to let them in the parks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Speaking of their home movies, there was a big section of black screen in the newest Downtown Disney one. But their fans keep saying Spence's editing is fantastic. šŸ™„šŸ¤£
I think KT once said one of her jobs for the channel, besides emails and what not, was watching the videos before theyā€™re posted. Her job is to make sure the video is error free before it goes online. I think none of us are shocked she is either too lazy to bother or just terrible at her task.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have it cued up. Black screen that lasts for 5 to 6 seconds. Old man Spence probably had a few too many drinks when he was editing the Video.
now maybe Patreon members will get a video. One of Spencer crying again about how hard it is to be a D.I.Y. youtuber :ROFLMAO:

I can't even imagine the tit videos they will be putting out while being blocked from the parks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have it cued up. Black screen that lasts for 5 to 6 seconds. Old man Spence probably had a few too many drinks when he was editing the Video.
Folks, what we have here is the ultra artistic SERF experimenting with his medium. What we all see as a dumb, drunken error, Spence sees as a dramatic, suspenseful moment leading into his masterful scene where he, acting as a human drone, zooms in on KT's stiff stride into yet another store where they'll touch everything but buy nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Downtown Disney update............in the outro, Spence is holding his Mic like an idiot and KT who usually does a fake wave to the camera has a bottle of water in her hand. Couple of amateurs.
1699552760820.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.