Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2023-11-10 3.37.33 PM.png

Spencer points out the wind chimes, and KT chimes in with, "It looks like our backyard!"

I wonder which of their estates has such an enviable backyard? I bet those Disney roses they bought are just THRIVING there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That ridiculously high quality video Disney Parks put out the other day really did some damage to the vloggers (as I'm sure was the intention). I've been unable to even hate watch some of the crap being put out, especially after seeing the Disney vid.
And still, somehow, there are people who are only finding out from BLAB's video that the treehouse has changed. YOu mEaN iT's NOT TarZaN?!
😂
Screenshot 2023-11-10 3.51.17 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That ridiculously high quality video Disney Parks put out the other day really did some damage to the vloggers (as I'm sure was the intention). I've been unable to even hate watch some of the crap being put out, especially after seeing the Disney vid.
Agreed. Between this and the new pin trader policy maybe Disney is finally getting the picture that the park experience can be degraded by their presence.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It would be funny if people started showing up in the parks with shirts saying, “Tons of Travel”.
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't even imagine the type of person that watches and supports this channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've never seen someone struggle so hard and suck so bad at being mediocre.
This is Spencer, obviously.

She, on the other hand, falls FAR short of even that. Her only contribution to their farce is making every effort to mask who she really is. Broke (probably in bad debt), out of work, adulterer, estranged, homeless, unhealthy both mentally and physically, uneducated, disgustingly obnixious, morally and ethically bankrupt, doesn't own anything (car included) and no true friends.
The work ethic she does claim to have has her hanging out at a children's theme park, eating junk food, and riding rides, while trying to get people give her money to do so.
How very hard.
If this doesn't spell GRIFTER, I'm not sure what does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Serf: fun fact…..the original swiss family robinson, who inspired the treehouse, went on to open robinson-may stores in the 90s!
Dense Fun Fact #126 - The Swiss Family Robinson are famous for inventing the Little Debbie Swiss Rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.