Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get ready for Katie 2.0 to be emotionally exhausted all over again knowing Fantasmic is returning next year!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
By holding a mic on camera, they want to give the impression they are important media types, but they come across as douches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Their home movie of the Magic Key preview of the Adventureland Treehouse is up. This will be the one and only time KT climbs to the top. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Their home movie of the Magic Key preview of the Adventureland Treehouse is up. This will be the one and only time KT climbs to the top. 🤣🤣
I stopped watching 10 seconds in, right when I realized Spencer was doing a bit and said “it’s back!” Using Justin Scarred’s inflection. For shame Spencer…you unfunny phony.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That ridiculously high quality video Disney Parks put out the other day really did some damage to the vloggers (as I'm sure was the intention). I've been unable to even hate watch some of the crap being put out, especially after seeing the Disney vid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't always get my Disney news from vloggers...but when I do, I make sure they are out of work, over-weight, obnixious drunks with no self control and not one ounce of integrity or knowledge of what they are talking about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't always get my Disney news from vloggers...but when I do, I make sure they are out of work, over-weight, obnixious drunks with no self control and not one ounce of integrity or knowledge of what they are talking about.
Serf: this is the infamous picture in which Mary Blair presented Julie Andrews the first peppermint churro. It was said that Julie was disgusted by it and spit it out!

IMG_1680.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Serf: this is the infamous picture in which Mary Blair presented Julie Andrews the first peppermint churro. It was said that Julie was disgusted by it and spit it out!
Very few people are aware of this, but that happened when Walt held a private party event in Critter Country to celebrate the opening of the Haunted Mansion in Anaheim. That's why they keep the light on in the Fire Station: to commemorate Walt being the 1,000th ghost.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.