Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigLife&Beyond

Awww look at the lovey couple. Even their kiss is as fake as her Ysl bag 🤣

KKKT kissing with her eyes open and no skinny filter #KTsbestfatlife

How it started
IMG_0660.jpeg

How it ended
IMG_0658.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

UncleLester

VIP Member
I enjoy the predictable Thanksgiving Week “theatrics” with BL&B. It has become a nice little tradition.

1) Overly dramatic IG Post/Story asking us to respect that they wish to be able to have some much needed private/relaxation/disconnect time to spend with family.

2) Katie becoming conflicted because she needs to get the dozen or so Besties to praise her for her sloppy Thanksgiving cooking efforts, so she breaks the silence to share some of the cooking of “basic” Thanksgiving sides on Instagram.

3) Tattle makes snarky comments about the food not looking that appetizing. Katie then needs to respond by showing Spencer eating the food and that photo is very close cropped to keep the other people at the Thanksgiving table a mystery. Also, they don’t want to reveal the meal of just sides is being served in Irvine.

4) Tattle comments that Oma didn’t get invited for Thanksgiving with remarks that it isn’t close enough to a gift receiving event for Katie to attempt to be nice to her. We then get Katie responding with a Instagram story about Oma getting day old or two day old leftovers from Katie later.

5) Tattlers make comments about Spencer’s Mom must really dislike Katie. And then Katie has to respond with some weird Instagram photo of Spencer’s Mom bonding with Ca$hlee.

6) Katie then thanks everyone again for respecting their privacy and wishes to just disconnect during Thanksgiving week aka pretending steps 2 - 5 didn’t just play out on Instagram.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
You know what I love......
KT won't go near the park without Spencer. Spencer does all the filming, editing and posting (I would guess).
She basically gets to go to DL and eat and ride rides.
BUT
If you look at all the (few) comments in the video threads, they are usually 100% geared towards her.
How pretty her hair looks, how awesome her sunglasses are, where did she get her pants, looks like she's losing weight.
Spencer does all the work and she can't even be bothered to post one kudo for him when she is posting comments to herself.
She is really an ungrateful slug.
With all due respect, I think you're forgetting how good of a lover he is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41