Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BLAB new video says DL Christmas tree is up.
Disney watch your decorations, don't want them grifted away! not even some garland in the esplanade

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
BLAB new video says DL Christmas tree is up.
Disney watch your decorations, don't want them grifted away! not even some garland in the esplanade

KT *really* stopped taking her allergy medication so she would have more room to stuff everything she steals under her tarps of hane’s mens clothing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m really proud of Katie if she read the entire quote before posting.

It was a lot of words to finish and that’s a pretty big commitment for her to keep relative to other commitments (like her patreon tier benefits and marriage) that she has been unable to keep.

674902E7-762F-4375-8954-4ED89797E9C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
KT says she’s going through her weight loss journey quietly in the middle of an entire story about how her gray tshirt makes her gut look bigger.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So KT once again talking about her weight loss and telling her followers not to compare themselves to what they see on the internet because what they see may be “photoshopped”

KT no hiding your belly no matter what color you wear. The black doesn’t disguise the belly nor does hiding behind big bags. And you are most definitely NOT a part of the “self love club” if there was such a thing!

Why use filters when using the words self love? Who are you fooling here besides yourself? There is no love, definitely no self love. We all see right thru you. Your weight loss isn’t what’s keeping you from finding happiness it’s your own inner ugly self. Posting BS lies over and over does not make it believable!

IMG_0502.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So KT once again talking about her weight loss and telling her followers not to compare themselves to what they see on the internet because what they see may be “photoshopped”

KT no hiding your belly no matter what color you wear. The black doesn’t disguise the belly nor does hiding behind big bags. And you are most definitely NOT a part of the “self love club” if there was such a thing!

Why use filters when using the words self love? Who are you fooling here besides yourself? There is no love, definitely no self love. We all see right thru you. Your weight loss isn’t what’s keeping you from finding happiness it’s your own inner ugly self. Posting BS lies over and over does not make it believable!

View attachment 2557821
The only “self love” she has is consuming all the sugary treats on the left side of Main St and hitting starbucks to wash it all down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The only “self love” she has is consuming all the sugary treats on the left side of Main St and hitting starbucks to wash it all down!
She gets all her self love from her “friend” she keeps in the top drawer of the night stand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
You know what's going to be hilarious?
When KT gets to her "skinny" self and her life just gets worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m really proud of Katie if she read the entire quote before posting.

It was a lot of words to finish and that’s a pretty big commitment for her to keep relative to other commitments (like her patreon tier benefits and marriage) that she has been unable to keep.

View attachment 2557666
"Sometimes you have to do what's best for you...not what's best for everybody else"

Yeah, like lying that you have Covid so you can go to Disneyland.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It always kills me that she's always saying she doesn't use filters, then sticks her foot out in the poses making her foot (and Spencer's too) stretch to resemble clown shoes.

I could imagine viewers seeing that and thinking "my, what comically long feet both of them have."

• Haha
Wow! So this is what "tons of travel" and live streaming looks like!
View attachment 2556476
I’m sure BLOB watched these videos with envey.
---

View attachment 2557821
You know I saw them at Disneyland and both of them have sure dropped a lot of weight in the last 2 weeks LOL! Seeing them in person you realize they are still complete fat asses!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
On the same day she posted about quietly going through her fat journey and how wearing black hides her park belly. She eats this garbage and who knows what else she stuffed her face with at the park. And of course no time for spell check. #KTsbestlife

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 7.09.06 PM.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
KT 2.0: Spencer, stop watching OA and their damn Japan vlogs. Here, I made you my special occassion dessert…

IMG_1642.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.