Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ Surely they would think that is “the best” too. Still better than what she cooks.
---
People who “crave” Kraft boxed macaroni and cheese are precisely the people one should consult for their opinions about food. Sounds legit.
---
By the looks of her, Spin-Sir is in the “self love club”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Where exactly were Katie and Spencer when the fire that they photographed started?

I see she added music to her video as well.

EF3A635A-2FB2-48A1-BDE9-A6B7F58EC2E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So KT once again talking about her weight loss and telling her followers not to compare themselves to what they see on the internet because what they see may be “photoshopped”

KT no hiding your belly no matter what color you wear. The black doesn’t disguise the belly nor does hiding behind big bags. And you are most definitely NOT a part of the “self love club” if there was such a thing!

Why use filters when using the words self love? Who are you fooling here besides yourself? There is no love, definitely no self love. We all see right thru you. Your weight loss isn’t what’s keeping you from finding happiness it’s your own inner ugly self. Posting BS lies over and over does not make it believable!

View attachment 2557821
Narcissists are full of self love. No surprise here. But she is not really that thin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Narcissists are full of self love. No surprise here. But she is not really that thin.
She is not thin by any means.
All of her pics are filtered.
She makes sure her that her elderly father, photographs her from above the waist.
She wants to make sure we don't see her spare tires that she is carrying around her waist.
For someone who preaches these nonsense instagram messages daily.............she is FAR from the truth and hiding behind her filtered pics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hilarious that the two most unhip, generic, bland white people have new merch with a graffiti logo.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s natural to crave food when you’re broke:

1699464637031.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They are mass producing Disney home videos because their magic keys are about to be blocked for the holidays. Hopefully they start the “lots of traveling” part of their channel

1699483450894.jpeg

• Haha
"Seeing them crumble to the ground so easily "
So Validicktorian KT the science gal doesn't understand the complex ins and outs of wood when it set on fire?
I would imagine her teachers just passing her to move her on out of their lives.

I bet KT 2.0 thinks.....boy, if my teachers could see me now!
And NONE of her teachers would be shocked at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are mass producing Disney home videos because their magic keys are about to be blocked for the holidays. Hopefully they start the “lots of traveling” part of their channel

View attachment 2560273
Paula: oh my I just saw on tattle that KT 2.0 will be blocked soon from visiting Disneyland!
Dale: Block her again! They’ll show up on our driveway again unannounced.
Paula: I hate being that person Dale
Dale: gimme the damn phone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was surprised that I didn’t see them the last few times that I was at Disneyland, now I know why.

View attachment 2560273
Countdown to them suddenly having Cast Member fans show up in their Disneyland vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.