Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think will happen first......

They will start a charity for the firefighters, or we will get the vlog from Tahoe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
For what it's worth, I don't think there were any changes *at all* on Mr Toad's Wild Ride. It has been so long since these idiots actually rode it, that they forgot what the ride was actually like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is all setting up nicely (again).

BL&B is currently back filming 3 or 4 times a week at the Parks. They are getting more casual and confident as they peacock around each visit.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see an interaction on camera with their Security "friends" in a week or two, as a type of flex.

And soon enough, they will do something incredibly obnoxious again and this board will explode.

I am leaning towards a Pajama Day parade seating confrontation with small children.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You know what I love......
KT won't go near the park without Spencer. Spencer does all the filming, editing and posting (I would guess).
She basically gets to go to DL and eat and ride rides.
BUT
If you look at all the (few) comments in the video threads, they are usually 100% geared towards her.
How pretty her hair looks, how awesome her sunglasses are, where did she get her pants, looks like she's losing weight.
Spencer does all the work and she can't even be bothered to post one kudo for him when she is posting comments to herself.
She is really an ungrateful slug.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
New video out:

"Home Goods, Michael’s & Lowe’s Christmas/Holiday Shopping 2023"

Let's see how this one does in views without a Disneyland logo that takes up half the thumbnail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is all setting up nicely (again).

BL&B is currently back filming 3 or 4 times a week at the Parks. They are getting more casual and confident as they peacock around each visit.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see an interaction on camera with their Security "friends" in a week or two, as a type of flex.

And soon enough, they will do something incredibly obnoxious again and this board will explode.

I am leaning towards a Pajama Day parade seating confrontation with small children.
Or a going to the park 5 minutes before the close video, if i was a CM at the Jolly H., i would sprinkle miralax on all the food they order! ( make them 💩all day) They probably do that anyway, this just makes the 💩 unpredictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know what I love, KT won't go near the park without Spencer. Spencer does all the filming, editing and posting (I would guess).
BUT
If you look at all the (few) comments in the video threads, they are usually 100% geared towards her.
How pretty her hair looks, how awesome her sunglasses are, where did she get her pants, looks like she's losing weight.
Spencer does all the work and she can't even be bothered to post one kudo for him when she is posting comments to herself.
2024 predictions: next year is the last year of the channel/relationship and Spencer starts a failed solo channel that fizzles out in the same year

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
New video out:

"Home Goods, Michael’s & Lowe’s Christmas/Holiday Shopping 2023"

Let's see how this one does in views without a Disneyland logo that takes up half the thumbnail.
So KT admits $39.99 is pretty pricey:

1698254368192.jpeg

1698254432488.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Does anyone here still have the $40 Pateron? I wonder when was the last time they have done anything for these paying stans?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone here still have the $40 Pateron? I wonder when was the last time they have done anything for these paying stans?
Pretty sure the current number of Patreon subscribers is well below the number of when they started their Besties tiers. Which strongly indicates they lost all their Besties, super or otherwise, at least the ones that brought into the tiers. I think by still having the tiers system, the grifters are hoping to con unsuspecting new stans into their patreon racket.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You know what I love......
KT won't go near the park without Spencer. Spencer does all the filming, editing and posting (I would guess).
BUT
With all due respect, I think you're forgetting how good of a lover he is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.