Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spence: KT! Our channel isn’t getting any new subscribers and no one is watching our videos anymore. From a marketing perspective, what should we do?

KT: “Just make more“

C35B03B9-8814-4CBD-8D8C-D8047FBC443C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Probably when his mother is completely fed up with them and she kicks them both out of the matchbox apartment.
And speaking of "their" matchbox Malibu apartment, why isn't decorated for Halloween? We've seen so many Halloween purchases over the years so they should have so many great Halloween decorations. Heck, enough decorations that their "two homes" can both be decorated for the holiday. Isn't that what someone who is living their best life would do?

Do show us KT and Spencer, what decor you've put up for Halloween. Which home will you be welcoming trick or treaters at? I can't imagine any kids showing up at the Malibu place that looks like a crack house from the street, so I'm guessing we shall see some Anacrapa vlogs soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I surmise (KKKT honey, that's a Big Girl word for 'think') that those people are a damn sight happier about it than you are.

KTIG20.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Spencer looks wistfully at our old pictures. He must miss the dark hair. That's it !"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spencer is surprisingly omitted from this list......
As are ALL the other vloggers.
Congratulations to Katie on being in the coveted "Sweet 16"! A lot of us owe her some apologies and credit now. This is clearly validation that she deserved and patiently waited for!

I did find two things curious with the list of 90:

1) Brickey and Theme Park Obsession Dylan were disgustingly omitted while a couple "peasants" with less than 5k followers made the Top 90.

2) I see you "Paging Mr. Morrow" (Nate) at #73. Nate, that is a great start for you! Perhaps, if you just focus and keep working hard... you could move into the Top 50 Disney Influencers next year and possibly make your Disney Content more than just a hobby!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I did find two things curious with the list of 90:

1) Brickey and Theme Park Obsession Dylan were disgustingly omitted while a couple "peasants" with less than 5k followers made the Top 90.
Well it is a list of the top Disney influencers, so. . .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Blab ever thinks about how they used to do livestreams every week and make sometimes $250+ just on superchats. That cash probably paid for things like KT’s manicures and sunglasses that cost more than $12.99. And how KT wouldn’t even bother to read all the superchats because she’s such a lazy, entitled witch. She probably assumed things like that would never end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2522552
“Greatest group of friends by my side, lots of love around me” … posts a picture of herself all alone. 🙃
You know all the times I said I was incredibly happy and living my best life…well, that wasn’t true, now I’m really living my best life. So does that mean when she said Spencer was a great “lover” was that the truth? Funny how she has to keep shouting from the rooftops how she got rid of toxic friends and now she has a group of great friends…who? Henry and Cheryl.

stop lying KT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
KT: post at least 1 pick from your F45 training that you have been doing otherwise I call BULLSHIT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If you want to find Mickey Mouse at Disneyland, I suggest you go to Mickey’s Toontown.

If you want to find Princesses at Disneyland, I suggest you go to Royal Hall in Fantasyland.

If you want to find Spider-Man at Disneyland, I suggest you go to Avengers Campus @ DCA.

If you want to find BL&B at Disneyland, I suggest you go to “restaurants” that serve meals in bread bowls:

362FF1B5-408B-47AC-8685-947187CD5C29.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If you want to find Mickey Mouse at Disneyland, I suggest you go to Mickey’s Toontown.

If you want to find Princesses at Disneyland, I suggest you go to Royal Hall in Fantasyland.

If you want to find Spider-Man at Disneyland, I suggest you go to Avengers Campus @ DCA.

If you want to find BL&B at Disneyland, I suggest you go to “restaurants” that serve meals in bread bowls:

View attachment 2526450
IMG_4329.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.