Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at me, I got a facial!

(And while I really need this attention and validation, I am wearing cartoon sunglasses that cover 2/3rd's of my face.)
Right?? I can only imagine what this lady was thinking in the moment this photo was taken.

For starters, the lighting in there is poor and dim as it is, since it’s done up to look like a 12th century medieval castle.

Not to mention, and I’m trying to find the right analogy here…But it’s kinda like if a family was on Extreme Home Makeover, and came back to their house after Ty & the gang had spent weeks renovating it, and the crowd was like “MOVE THAT TRUCK“ and the family was moved to tears at the amazing work Ty’s crew did, but then the family was like “Hey can you move that truck back please?” And then proceeded to snap a bunch of photos for friends, family, and social media saying “Look at our amazing house!”

It’s kinda like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You know another reason someone goes back to their “natural color”….besides living their verrrryy best life….is they can’t afford to get their hair done any more. 🤔 With as over saturated as it is and the uneven tones in her formerly more blonde pieces my guess is she was gloved up at home with a box of color
Yup I totally thought this as well. Much easier to maintain dark hair at home with box color.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve had the pleasure of being at Disneyland for the last 2 days, and darn it I have ran into both of them each day. Let me tell you they do not look happy when they are not filming. Their body language says it all. I don’t even think they like each other! LOL
They don't. I've seen them dozens of times. They always look the same. Miserable.

Hope the parks haven't been too busy for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So when does Spencer trade her in for a newer model? He has most of the power in their relationship right?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20231021_021723_Samsung Internet.jpg

WTF is going on in this picture?
Is she at a kids birthday party?
Or is this other "adult" really wearing this creepy princess get-up at her business where she is touching your face?

I swear, only KT would find and promote a place called Fairytale Facials where the employees dress up like they were cast members at DL.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2524076
WTF is going on in this picture?
Is she at a kids birthday party?
Or is this other "adult" really wearing this creepy princess get-up at her business where she is touching your face?

I swear, only KT would find and promote a place called Fairytale Facials where the employees dress up like they were cast members at DL.
The creepy facial lady looks like she murders people, grinds them up and uses them in her facial creams.

And KT just looks greasy as duck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I would love to know who exactly she is thinking she is targeting with this?
Does she not realize when grown-ups drop you and they move on, they actually drop you and move on?
There isn't anyone besides us and a few brain dead stans who read her crap.
She would get more respect from me if she just came stright at us. All of this stupid passive aggressive BS is truly puzzling to me as there is absolutely no one reading it.

For someone supposedly living their best life, she sure spends a lot of time posting things that anyone with two brain cells could tell you is negative and unhealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve had the pleasure of being at Disneyland for the last 2 days, and darn it I have ran into both of them each day. Let me tell you they do not look happy when they are not filming. Their body language says it all. I don’t even think they like each other! LOL
it's pretty obvious there's zero love in that relationship. didn't KT one time refer to spencer as being like a big brother to her? (weird and gross)

she just keeps him around because she knows he'll pay for whatever she wants and take care of everything that has to do with the channel because he's a mega cuck. and spencer's trapped because KT knows all about what really happened in questa, new mexico and will use it to blackmail him if he even thinks about leaving her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
First Katie sexualized Darth Vader
And I did not speak out.

Then Katie sexualized Ariel's Father.
And I did not speak out.

Will the pattern continue with Dreamfinder and will I have to courage to speak out (before it evolves to Carl Fredricksen)?

4E771C5B-E85A-4EEA-8AF8-7BC0C878DE0E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd say there's a pretty good chance that Katie forged other people's signatures in her high school yearbook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.