Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
speaking of Dani, she mentioned in her video it was their 12th anniversary.
at this rate KT's divorce will last 12 years. Maybe spence is shuffling the papers every month prolonging it so he won't have to actually marry her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
speaking of Dani, she mentioned in her video it was their 12th anniversary.
at this rate KT's divorce will last 12 years. Maybe spence is shuffling the papers every month prolonging it so he won't have to actually marry her.
Of all the stupid things these two do, there are 2 things that completely mistily me. One is Spencer and his broken watch. The second is anyone falling for KT's divorce excuse. How long has it been, now, 3 years? How long can people who have no property and no kids go on still giving the Covid excuse? What kind of self-respecting person would want to date someone that isn't getting divorced? (I get Spencer, who's mommy obviously wants KT to still be legally with someone else, but what about on Matt's side? How does he explain it to anyone he's dating? And to his family, etc? ) Just mind boggling LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The second is anyone falling for KT's divorce excuse.
Some interesting data from the website OrangeCountyDivorce dot com:
  • Orange County, California has one of the highest divorce rates in the country.
  • There are 86,657 divorced men living in Orange County.
  • There are 136,252 divorced women living in Orange County.
  • On average, 33 people file for divorce every day in Orange County.
  • There are approximately 2,000 divorce attorneys in Orange County.
How are so many people able to get successfully divorced in Orange County when we have heard nothing but "you-know-how-long-these-things-can-take" and "how-out-of-our-hands" the entire process is for some people with no custody decisions or community real estate to solve for?

Are separate legal forms available for some people trying to get divorced that don't require all the fields to be completely filled out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread Name Suggestion (for your consideration):

Best Life & Beyond #97 KT's Mounjaro samples are history as Spencer's broken watch remains an unsolved mystery

1698082861286.jpeg

1698082912927.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Some interesting data from the website OrangeCountyDivorce dot com:
  • Orange County, California has one of the highest divorce rates in the country.
  • There are 86,657 divorced men living in Orange County.
  • There are 136,252 divorced women living in Orange County.
  • On average, 33 people file for divorce every day in Orange County.
  • There are approximately 2,000 divorce attorneys in Orange County.
How are so many people able to get successfully divorced in Orange County when we have heard nothing but "you-know-how-long-these-things-can-take" and "how-out-of-our-hands" the entire process is for some people with no custody decisions or community real estate to solve for?

Are separate legal forms available for some people trying to get divorced that don't require all the fields to be completely filled out?
Would help if you can read and write......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It was 2 years ago yesterday that BLAB's former friend, roommate and collaborator Adam the Woo appeared with them for the last time in one of their videos. At that time, BLAB was wrapping up a month long stay at WDW for the 50th anniversary and their connections with other Disney vloggers was at the zenith (they name dropped so many other vloggers in this video). However, it was just the next month that Adam cut ties with them (presumably because they jilted him over the apt lease) and started a 2 year spiral that leaves them isolated in the Disney vlogging community today for which KT is somehow now thankful for.

Walt Disney World Genie Plus Tips and Tricks We’ve Learned! + New Features Discovered!

9BBD43AF-219D-4837-B1D4-68348B346FEB.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
i think the hold in the court system is the “whatnots!”
Maybe Grudge Matty wants half her “Adult Ear Hats and Headbands” that were acquired during the marriage?

And by half, he literally wants them all physically cut in half (each party of the divorce getting a single ear)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is what happens to your channel when you buy subscribers…

Lisaland 22.8K Subscribers / 23K Views

Best Life & Beyond 104K Subscribers / 13K Views

IMG_1615.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This is what happens to your channel when you buy subscribers…

Lisaland 22.8K Subscribers / 23K Views

Best Life & Beyond 104K Subscribers / 13K Views
Mr. Salamanca,

Respectfully, I did not see Lisaland on a recently shared list of Top 90 Disney Influencers.

Boop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Mr. Salamanca,

Respectfully, I did not see Lisaland on a recently shared list of Top 90 Disney Influencers.

Boop.
[/QUOTE
Mr. Salamanca,

Boop.
Wonder if that “top 90” is a ( pay to be placed on the list to direct traffic to your site kind of a thing- like they do with real estate agents in the sunday paper, & with part of the fee’s collected they pay Bob Gur to give the site some cred! ( fake list!)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Guess their invite from this recent get together….got lost in the mail 🤣
Aren't these the toxic people KT finally gained the courage to distance herself from after her spiritual awakening in Taos, New Mexico? I'm guessing they must have sent the invite to KT 1.0 by mistake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Aren't these the toxic people KT finally gained the courage to distance herself from after her spiritual awakening in Taos, New Mexico? I'm guessing they must have sent the invite to KT 1.0 by mistake.
It’s only 8:30am here but ladies and gentlemen that’s the post of the day!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Love how Spencer had beer with his bacon and eggs in that Disney breakfast video. Morning drinking at his ‘job’ screams alcoholic life and beyond.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm still trying to figure out who their so called "helpful" Disneyland vlogs are for.
For example, in the latest video, KT states that breakfast is a great way to start your day out at Disneyland. But in the next sentence says that it's 11 o'clock and this is more of a brunch. Most people who would watch for tips are usually first timers or go once every few years, spending thousands of dollars, utilizing every minute that the park is open. Not rolling in at 11 o'clock to eat the same crap over and over. People that roll casually in at 11 are passholders who already know everything there is to know.
I mean how many times can they say bring an umbrella when it's raining, spring crowds are crowded, it's hot in the summer and all of the food is so good and so amazing!
They are so lazy and it is reflected in everything they do. They have become the two most boring vloggers since KT burned all of her bridges, that there is literally no one left for her to create drama with. I think this is why she has turned to her Instagram quotes...to keep her company 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.