Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how Spencer had beer with his bacon and eggs in that Disney breakfast video. Morning drinking at his ‘job’ screams alcoholic life and beyond.
Imagine at every meal you eat, you have to look at HER. Yeah, I'd want a drink too!

Screenshot (757).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Speaking of her......
Her arm and shoulder are bigger than my thigh.
Amazing what she looks like without all the filters running.
I'm not body shaming here, just pointing out in her make believe world that she isn't the 125ish she pretends to make herself look in all of her bathroom selfies....more like a duce, duce and a half.
Screenshot_20231023_161153_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
They don't. I've seen them dozens of times. They always look the same. Miserable.

Hope the parks haven't been too busy for you.
They were busy, but we knew that going into this weekend. We attended Oggie Boogie Bash yesterday. That was a fun event.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Speaking of her......
Her arm and shoulder are bigger than my thigh.
Amazing what she looks like without all the filters running.
I'm not body shaming here, just pointing out in her make believe world that she isn't the 125ish she pretends to make herself look in all of her bathroom selfies....more like a duce, duce and a half.
View attachment 2528120

KT 2.0 seems to be functioning the same as the prior version. What was the upgrade supposed to improve on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just checking in. Is she divorced yet? I’ve been away on work for a few months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
HOLY tit, they just uploaded *another* Disneyland vlog. Just give it up already and put us out of our misery.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The game abruptly ended when Spencer said “Truth” and Ca$hlee asked about Princess Nite:

BEEFA717-900B-42CC-8906-BA717F04C816.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.