Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know who exactly she is thinking she is targeting with this?
Does she not realize when grown-ups drop you and they move on, they actually drop you and move on?
There isn't anyone besides us and a few brain dead stans who read her crap.
She would get more respect from me if she just came stright at us. All of this stupid passive aggressive BS is truly puzzling to me as there is absolutely no one reading it.

For someone supposedly living their best life, she sure spends a lot of time posting things that anyone with two brain cells could tell you is negative and unhealthy.
It's not all directed at Tattle and her former vlogger friends. A big chunk is directed at her husband as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The creepy facial lady looks like she murders people, grinds them up and uses them in her facial creams.

And KT just looks greasy as duck.
No tit. I was just going to say it must be one of those "Olive Oil and Basting Brush" facials I've read so little about...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
KT has no inner monologue. When we wonder what she could possibly be thinking, we just have to remind ourselves that she isn’t.

The closest she gets to thinking is reading those Instagram quotes. Although I bet she has Spencer read them out loud to her.

I suspect KT has never even read a book before. It’s why she never has any information to share unless it’s been in someone else’s vlog. She can only absorb info through video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
KT has no inner monologue. When we wonder what she could possibly be thinking, we just have to remind ourselves that she isn’t.

The closest she gets to thinking is reading those Instagram quotes. Although I bet she has Spencer read them out loud to her.

I suspect KT has never even read a book before. It’s why she never has any information to share unless it’s been in someone else’s vlog. She can only absorb info through video.
We should keep an eye out now for posts about all the amazing books she's read or one she is pretending to attempt to read.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

This is why she writes as though she is speaking. She puts even less thought into writing than she puts into her verbal utterances. The product, of course, is a ghastly mess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
More vengeful insta posts KT, really? For someone who claims to be living her happiest life, your insta always has so much negative tit, that you try to balance with shots of Disneyland, Your pathetic attempt to gaslight you have changed is fooling no one. Colour your hair but you’re still soulless.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2522552
“Greatest group of friends by my side, lots of love around me” … posts a picture of herself all alone. 🙃
I just realized that the “great group” is the Small World boat behind KT! What a fun pic of
More vengeful insta posts KT, really? For someone who claims to be living her happiest life, your insta always has so much negative tit, that you try to balance with shots of Disneyland, Your pathetic attempt to gaslight you have changed is fooling no one. Colour your hair but you’re still soulless.

Who is she meaning these towards? No one is even publicly talking about her 😂 She is only relevant on here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
KT is so lost. She said the same things about feeling like herself again when she dyed her hair purple and started posting a bunch of avenged sevenfold videos. She really needs to figure herself out.
and she is really stupid about the whole thing. I mean she has all the time in the world to be what she wants. She has no kids, no job, no responsibilities. And yet she chooses to live on social media and the internet ALL DAY, posting the dumbest tit. What a dumbass and a waste of existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The only part of Katie that's living its best life is that gray tooth, because anybody else would have had that thing fixed by now. That tooth is just hanging out, chomping on sweets without a care in the world, living its best discolored life.

• Haha
  • Heart
I would love to know who exactly she is thinking she is targeting with this?
Does she not realize when grown-ups drop you and they move on, they actually drop you and move on?
There isn't anyone besides us and a few brain dead stans who read her crap.
She would get more respect from me if she just came stright at us. All of this stupid passive aggressive BS is truly puzzling to me as there is absolutely no one reading it.

For someone supposedly living their best life, she sure spends a lot of time posting things that anyone with two brain cells could tell you is negative and unhealthy.
It is so childish but exposes who she really is. She can try and put on the nice and well-behaved act in the videos now, but you know it is killing her. She loves to be bitchy, arrogant, and full of herself. I am blocked so do see her stuff unless it is posted here, but it makes me laugh.

I mean, no one is paying attention to her and these posts. Daphne is on vacation, Fresh Baked is doing great, Girftbuster is all over the place with travel and having fun) and OA is in Japan having the time of their lives. These are just a few of the unwell...Oops. Got confused with the Tim Tracker "haters" who are just jealous losers. No one is paying her any attention and as much as she wants to scream about living her best life, NO ONE CARES (or believes you).

• Heart
  • Haha
Maybe KTs "karma" posts are for all of last year's "friends" who were missing from this years OBB video?

Screenshot_20231022_090031_Gallery.jpg

Must not have been the best night ever for 6 of them.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.