Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really quick recap: KT and Spencer were, are, and continue to be trash. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Quick recap:
Broke ass KT & Spence still living off the allowances their families give them
KT fears no human on earth but is afraid to get divorced
Spencer is starting work as a scab which will kill future jobs
KT is still responding to Tattle through her IG affirmations
Basically they're still lying liars who are living in the delusional reality they chose

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Quick recap:
They are the kind of jerks that enter businesses at closing. With little consideration of employees who have closing duties, and who might be looking forward to going home after a long day.
Screenshot_20230918_091642_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just watched their apology video.

One, they admit all that has happened to them took a toll. So much for their ‘we don’t care, we do what we want’ BS persona.

Two, is KT even wearing pants in the video? 🤮🤮🤮

Three, Spencer mentions he got a job. Wording insinuated he wants work but doesn’t get it and so has to take this opportunity.

Four, Spencer talks about how he keeps taking a pummeling and keeps getting back up. KT talking about ‘what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.’ How in the hell is that their ‘best life’?

Looks like there’s a LOT more beyond, and a lot less ‘best life’ than they want to always pretend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Caught up with their latest explanation video…. Now I remember why I stopped hate watching them. Like broken records! For reasons beyond comprehension they continue to label themselves “workaholics”. The only thing they work at is keeping up their grift, and even that is half assed.

The parade of excuses for their laziness continues…

Inconsistent uploads? Oma and Cashlee taking up precious grifting time.
Alienated from almost entire Disneyland vlogging community?? The ol’ “some people weren’t meant to apart of your journey” bs.
Botched previous merch launch? Company’s fault!

The whining about their mental toughness riding out the heat they’ve taken conveniently left out the fact that they literally brought that alllll upon themselves.

Spencer claims he’ll never back down but has yet to “reveal all”. 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
No friends. No prospects. No money. No real viewers. No growth.
But they're workaholics and never forget, they chose this reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Caught up with their latest explanation video…. Now I remember why I stopped hate watching them. Like broken records! For reasons beyond comprehension they continue to label themselves “workaholics”. The only thing they work at is keeping up their grift, and even that is half assed.

The parade of excuses for their laziness continues…

Inconsistent uploads? Oma and Cashlee taking up precious grifting time.
Alienated from almost entire Disneyland vlogging community?? The ol’ “some people weren’t meant to apart of your journey” bs.
Botched previous merch launch? Company’s fault!

The whining about their mental toughness riding out the heat they’ve taken conveniently left out the fact that they literally brought that alllll upon themselves.

Spencer claims he’ll never back down but has yet to “reveal all”. 🤡
Yes! Whatever it is, it is ALWAYS someone else's fault! They'll never admit to even having a part in anything that happens to them, let alone take full responsibiltiy for things.

Once again, in this video, they get so dramatic about apologizing for these non-issues, i.e. not posting for a week, not celebrating the meaningless YouTube plaque, and not having merch available, while completely ignoring anything of real substance, such as leaving their paying Besties hanging forever, or ANY ONE of the offensive things they have done.

Also, do they EVER clarify what it is that knocked them down so many times that they had to become these strong survivors?! They just assume their viewers know WTF they're talking about when they speak of all the tit that they've been through, and they never clarify a damn thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
KT claims they were living in the moment in Tahoe so weren't concerned about editing and uploading yet she spent the whole trip putting up IG stories of everything they were doing & what they were eating. She couldn't even be in the moment with her niece (who is such a cutie but shouldn't be exploited by KT) on their camping trip. Not every home movie needs to be shared with the world

I think they've come to the realization that none of the other vloggers are going to let them into their circle again rightfully so. If Dence and KT don't have each other, they have no one . All the "problems/struggles" they've been through this year have all been of their own making. BLAB has too long of a documented history of bad behavior that they have nerve playing the victim

The whole video was a response to Tattle and to convince other vloggers what a good place they're in. They're stronger and closer than ever yet KT makes no moves to divorce her husband 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
i haven’t been around on tattle in a while, but i just watched their “apology” video and i had to say one thing….. could katie not have put on a pair of goddamn pants to film this?!
---
Just watched their apology video.

One, they admit all that has happened to them took a toll. So much for their ‘we don’t care, we do what we want’ BS persona.

Two, is KT even wearing pants in the video? 🤮🤮🤮

Three, Spencer mentions he got a job. Wording insinuated he wants work but doesn’t get it and so has to take this opportunity.

Four, Spencer talks about how he keeps taking a pummeling and keeps getting back up. KT talking about ‘what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.’ How in the hell is that their ‘best life’?

Looks like there’s a LOT more beyond, and a lot less ‘best life’ than they want to always pretend.
i didn’t see this before posting my no pants remark 😂 it’s all i could focus on. i don’t understand this level of not giving a duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Hey guys! I feel really bad about this...
  • "It's been 6 days since our last video and we should have told you we were going to go dark for a few days like we usually do"
    • For those keeping score, they've literally never announced they were going dark. This is the exact same routine they've pulled a dozen times. Go dark, create mystery, release click-bait explanation video where they inform us they've been doing some soul-searching and trying to find balance.

• "We can't go to the opening night of Knott's Scary Farm. It's a tradition and we know how much you guys love it."
    • Correction: The fans do not love it. The Knotts & HHN videos do poorly every year cuz they ain't Disney. Also, it's only a tradition because if they don't film on opening night and cram their video into the algorithm, they miss out on the chance to capitalize on a negligible amount of non-subscriber views from random folks searching for Knotts content.

• "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and we feel so much lighter after surviving everything that happened to us"
    • Things have been smoother because they've eliminated most of the opportunities for them to shove their feet directly into their mouths. They only do edited vlogs and no longer communicate directly with fans. Although we know they prefer this, as it was their last vestige of accountability - it definitely wasn't by choice. The fact that people were holding them accountable for their words & actions the last couple years essentially forced them into this position. So, this "vindication" they feel is completely unwarranted. They had no choice.

• "Sorry we didn't announce our 100k plaque...we were guarded about it because:
    • We weren't sure if we would pass the sniff test when YouTube researched the validity of our channel
    • We weren't sure if Spencer purchased enough subs to ensure we wouldn't backslide to 99k again
    • "You guys aren't just a lump number to us" and we're more noble than all the other YouTube channels who earn this plaque

• Heart
  • Haha
I cannot wrap my head around the idea of them being "workaholics".

The whole world can see them for the dumb, broke, lazy ass grifters they are. How delusional can they be?

Let's talk again after each of you are working 60 hours a week consistently. Yeah, that will never happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This comment baffles me! KT saying "SO GOOD" and Spencer saying "Yep" while grimacing at the spiciness of some new bland park entree is all I've seen from them!

Screenshot 2023-09-18 10.33.56 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This comment baffles me! KT saying "SO GOOD" and Spencer saying "Yep" while grimacing at the spiciness of some new bland park entree is all I've seen from them!

View attachment 2457880
so this person enjoys KT talking and eating at the same time. GROSS. Reviews? They barely do anything. How is this content helping with vacation decisions? Some people are morons. I mean, I guess this is KT and Spencer's tribe of people...MORONS and DUMBASSES!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched this dumb video! Do they think they are that relevant? Katie looks just not smart. Spencer looks like a drunk. Wow they are celebrating cheating the system to get to 100K! too bad they don’t have any friends to celebrate it! These 2 need to grow up and think about being adults! I couldn‘t even watch the whole video. They are still scum in vlogger world I’m sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is the left ring finger ring new? She seems to purposely make it visible to the camera.
The ring showed up around her birthday about the same time she was draining Oma's bank account spending quality time with Oma. I can't remember if she said who gave it to her or she rewarded herself for being a workaholic 🤭. Someone commented about it and she said it's not an engagement ring she's still married because it's so hard to get a divorce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The ring showed up around her birthday about the same time she was draining Oma's bank account spending quality time with Oma. I can't remember if she said who gave it to her or she rewarded herself for being a workaholic 🤭. Someone commented about it and she said it's not an engagement ring she's still married because it's so hard to get a divorce🙄
If she had kids with the dude, I could understand it taking awhile. One of my friends that lives in Cali was going through divorce stuff with her ex for YEARS due to kids being involved. KT's divorce should be super easy...no kids...no house....it should have been finalized a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.