Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperation is a stinky cologne. You know if they put even a minute's worth of planning into a video, times are getting tough. That said, I think I found this video to be even more obnoxious than their usual fare. Please go back to aimlessly wandering around the park pointing your iPhone at mundane changes and making unfunny commentary.

View attachment 2522420

Also, can we talk about this thumbnail?
1. Hey Spence - nice job turning KTs shirt from blue to pink. Never knew all the Disney characters had green skin.
2. I know she's been referred to as "Disneyland Karen" on this board in the past, but I feel like for this photo, Spence said "Do the Disneyland Karen"
She’s graduated into having just as punchable a face as Spencer.

disclaimer: I do not wish to punch her nor do I wish her to be punched.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
1697852448530.png

“Greatest group of friends by my side, lots of love around me” … posts a picture of herself all alone. 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She's probably one of the few people that would dye their hair to get back to their natural hair color. It typically eventually happens on it's own, right?
Of course, it's probably so damaged from the only time anyone touching it being when she drags herself to the salon once in a while. I still think that is the only time it gets brushed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2522552
“Greatest group of friends by my side, lots of love around me” … posts a picture of herself all alone. 🙃
How many times can she say "I finally feel like myself again for the first time". She must lead such a lonely life if she has to keep telling us how good it is. And its always the same poses...selfie in the park, selfie in the bathroom, she bought something expensive...blah blah blah...
KT, you made social media your life and the only friends you have are para social ones. FAKE just like your channel, I mean Spencer's DIY channel.
Are you going to be entering your 40's and still posting Disney bathroom selfies? :ROFLMAO: If you only knew how cringy and embarrassing you really look..Dumbass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
All I sense from reading this drivel is that KT is trying to convince herself that KT witch 2.0 is here.

Like for the last couple of years you're saying non-stop how you're living your best life, but apparently you were not. What's different now, witch. Brown hair?! O sure, that makes all the difference in the world. You show us weekly what pathetic and miserable lives you are living but NOW you're telling us this is the best life ever? Please, exactly who are you trying to convince, you delusional twit? Where are these amazing people surrounding you in your life because we only see two washed up lonely losers.

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 7.42.25 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
And I was just thinking about her punk/goth phase from last year with the purple hair
Well, isn’t that the thing to do, jump on the coat tails of a winning formula, hmmm, purple hair? sorry KT, that’s reserved for lisaland, don’t bother, you will never be professional & articulate like her! i noticed your “purple hair” was short lived!, now you are trying to be hip like DIS in florida holding the mic like you are cool! stop trying so hard! it’s not your thing either! Now brown hair, paleeze!!! you are not janelle, beside’s she wears cute clothes and has a personality! stick to being KT, Stretchy pant’s, Hanes t-shirts and your annoying cackle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Best Life & Beyond #97: KT 2.0 is now living her “best life”, in reality she’s still someone else’s wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Look at me, I got a facial!

(And while I really need this attention and validation, I am wearing cartoon sunglasses that cover 2/3rd's of my face.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You know another reason someone goes back to their “natural color”….besides living their verrrryy best life….is they can’t afford to get their hair done any more. 🤔 With as over saturated as it is and the uneven tones in her formerly more blonde pieces my guess is she was gloved up at home with a box of color

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.