Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if Katie & Spencer are still the exclusive content source for Disney's 100th Anniversary?

They started out very strong with giving us updates and it has seemed to simmer.
This seems to be the asshats method of operation. Spend an entire video mansplaining how they are going to move forward with change, improvements, great content, blah, blah, blah..and then do the absolute bare minimum for a few bucks that KT blows as soon as it hits Dense's account!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I imagine that KTs Halloween goes something like this:

Buys several bags of candy for Trick or Treaters, eats a few bags before the 31st, then has mental health crisis on the 30th and retreats to her Malibu estate to finish off the rest of the candy (sans Reeses 🙄) herself.

• Haha
I'll be at DL starting Thanksgiving weekend. I truly hope I get to see these two ass clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Having watched this, I honestly think sometimes she just says stuff to contradict Spencer. He said he loved peanut butter Twix and she had to say she didn’t like them and didn’t even really like Reese’s. I think she get satisfaction from cutting him down. You almost see her disassociate for a moment when he says he prefers peanut butter Twix. Like it’s a personal attack on her. She’s a lunatic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Having watched this, I honestly think sometimes she just says stuff to contradict Spencer. He said he loved peanut butter Twix and she had to say she didn’t like them and didn’t even really like Reese’s. I think she get satisfaction from cutting him down. You almost see her disassociate for a moment when he says he prefers peanut butter Twix. Like it’s a personal attack on her. She’s a lunatic.
Spencer did say that “She’s very manipulative”
IMG_1543.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Best Life & Beyond #97 She's Toxic as F, Hauling Some Heft, and Committed Toy Theft

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey y'all, just checking in....has all been revealed yet?! :LOL:
I'm beginning to believe that Spencer recognized that by "revealing it all," he would also reveal his off-camera douche bag behavior and his role as the aggressor in the Princess Nite confrontation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Well, what has been revealed?

KT has revealed:
Mental health continues too be a struggle after she dumped all the toxic people in her life.
She is losing weight due to discontinuing her allergy meds.
That she is now living her best life after realizing she wasn't from 2021 to now.
Spencer wasn't a scab because his show was "exempt".
The two old people from Las Vegas continue to avoid them like the plague.
Their "go to" content is Costco when they need a major bump in subscribers.
They are really sorry about not providing consistent content, but they are going to do better.
Halloween content in June/Christmas content in September.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.