Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Name Suggestion (for your consideration):

Best Life & Beyond #97 KT's job is being lazy and she continues to be a workaholic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm beginning to believe that Spencer recognized that by "revealing it all," he would also reveal his off-camera douche bag behavior and his role as the aggressor in the Princess Nite confrontation.
Totally agree. Even HIS editing skills aren't good enough to alter the narrative in that footage. KT has her phone in-hand at ALL times - unlocked - in camera mode. Every vlog, 100% of the time. I'm sure she secretly recorded Spencer's entire assault - in the moment probably considering herself a genius, ignorant to two-party consent recording laws.

I figure at this point, whenever we locate all that was meant to be revealed, we'll also find Jimmy Hoffa and the Lake Tahoe vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When does she need to cut the line for the Main Street Candy Cane again? Isn’t that soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Reminder: It has been 183 Days since Full-Time Disney Vloggers Katie & Spencer have been to a Disney Property outside of Anaheim.

#PovertyDisneyVloggers

Since then:
- Paging Mr Morrow has been to Disney Paris.
- Adam The Woo has been to Disney Aulani.
- Provost Park pass has been to Disney Hong Kong.
- Ordinary Adventures has been to Disney Orlando.

With Hollywood being on Strike, you would think it would have really opened up some time for travel.

Oh well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I tried 🤷🏼‍♂️ 😂

Best Life and Beyond #97 As KT’s Height Magically Increases, The Number of Viewers Predictively Decreases.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooop… KT lost more followers #BOOP

View attachment 2519713

Could it be because she posts sh*t like this…

View attachment 2519721
That is some next-level toxicity from a 36 year old woman, nearly 20 years out of high school.
  • Child who follows KT cuz Disney: "Mommy what do these words mean? Why doesn't KTbear want people to play with her anymore?? I love to play!"
  • Mother of child: "Give me your phone" ...unfollow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.