Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ongoing decline persists, indicating that no amount of money can rescue you from a Princess Nite predicament.

View attachment 2513807
They may never overcome the fallout from Princess Nite but according to KT, she is now “KT 2.0” so I guess that’s all they got out of it! NOW she’s finally living her best life 🤪
---
Not including the sure-to-be riveting pumpkin patch vlog, 8 vlogs posted since the last apology video. Average views = 16k. You can't live in southern California in today's economy on that. At what point do you admit to yourself that it's time to treat the channel as a hobby? The content is now a weekly stroll around Disneyland with some straight-up home movies interspersed.

In addition to Spencer running the channel 100% on his own, he's also the one that gets called upon to temporarily fill up their bank account (like a gas tank) with sporadic contract jobs when funds get too low. When does he insist she give the inspirational memes a rest and focus on bringing in some income? I refuse to believe the biker shorts in her Amazon affiliate store are making an equal contribution.
They’ve become so god awful boring I can’t even give them a view by hate watching them. Good job blob!
---
Was BLAB at Disneyland today? And isn't this their security guy?
Have we had eyes on T-Rex Jeremy since Taos?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That is some next-level toxicity from a 36 year old woman, nearly 20 years out of high school.
  • Child who follows KT cuz Disney: "Mommy what do these words mean? Why doesn't KTbear want people to play with her anymore?? I love to play!"
  • Mother of child: "Give me your phone" ...unfollow
It’s just another example of her incredible immaturity. I showed this to my 16 year old and she commented “what a dumb thing for a grownup to post”.
Are you reading that KKKT? MY SIXTEEN YEAR OLD THOUGHT IT WAS IMMATURE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The inside of that hovel reminds me of a place these guys I used to know lived. They actually wrote a song about it. The line went
"Livin in a tweaker pad". It's exactly the same. Needless to say, unlike KT and Spencer, those guys don't live in a tweaker pad anymore.....

• Haha
KT's hand-talking mega douche former man-crush Mark Brickey is back at WDW. You know who's not with him? BLAB. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

---
Oh joy, another Disneyland vlog
bs.jpg

Their #1 tip: Eat anything and everything in sight. /s

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else find her voice particularly grating in the latest vlog? It almost seems like she cranked up the nasal whining factor.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ay yi yi...filming IN the park, and making a negative type video?!
Mondo did this on his weekly speculation livestream too, he meant to umbrella all parks, but Disneyland took most of the discussion, bringing to light all the cons.

Dissing Disneyland on your YouTube channel just to bring in views, seems like a developing fad to rake in views.

As well as not being a dedicated fan of Disney.
Not smart...no bueno.

• Heart
  • Haha
"Tip #5 - Don't make the mistake of not using common human decency when you go to Disneyland. We know your first instinct is to be crappy to the cast members, but take it from us - don't do it. Subscribe to Best Life & Beyond for more tips like this. It's free."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Spencer’s broken watch. Still one of (best) life’s greatest mysteries.
View attachment 2518746
I never paid too close attention to Spencer's watch when people commented on it. I thought it was possibly a gift or maybe a family member's old automatic watch that needs servicing every 5 to 10 years. Of course, it's not. It's an over-priced, made in China, faux fashion, battery operated watch. Also, there's a decent chance he can't tell time on an analog watch, so it doesn't matter that it's only right twice a day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.