Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pot meet kettle… I mean this pig can’t be for real, we all remember Princess Night. In fact we’ve been waiting for all to be revealed. So I’m pretty sure the last person who should post about adults fighting at Disneyland is KT!

View attachment 2514954
Since I know you read here Katie, when I saw the DL fight headline I immediately clicked on it to see if BLAB was involved.....again
View attachment 2515020
Look I don’t know about the rest of you, but I don’t feel the need to constantly talk about ‘removing toxic people from my life’ and seeing people’s ‘true colours’ because the people in my life are, like, normal. No drama, no bitching, backstabbing…. Just nice, funny genuine people. Some are a bit quirky but nothing mean or ‘toxic’.
KKKT hon, you keep putting up memes like this. If there are this many toxic people in your life always doing you wrong then maybe you suck at judging people’s character.
Truly happy people living their best life don't dwell on the past or need to constantly soothe themselves by seeking out affirmations to post

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Pot meet kettle… I mean this pig can’t be for real, we all remember Princess Night. In fact we’ve been waiting for all to be revealed. So I’m pretty sure the last person who should post about adults fighting at Disneyland is KT!

View attachment 2514954
omg talk about oblivious. literally the first thing that would pop into some people's mind when they hear there was a fight would be 'was it BLAB?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Random thought of the day: if BLAB is their “job”, is it a business? If so, does that mean all of the paid subs and views are a tax write off? 🤔🤨 That would also mean their patreon would be considered income to be reported?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
MY random thought of the day: if BLAB is their "job", then HOW IN THE HELL DO THEY STILL HAVE A JOB?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Do you think Spensiiirrr has always enjoyed the emasculation of being with a married woman that refuses to get a divorce? Is it like a thing for him?? We always wonder if she has some delays but he must also. Has to work only in jobs Mommy gets him, doesn’t desire to own anything of his own, cries on the choo choo, starts fights in public, and isn’t aware of the basic social situation that he should be humiliated to be openly in a disfunctional throuple. Inquiring minds want to know…..

• Haha
Random thought of the day: if BLAB is their “job”, is it a business? If so, does that mean all of the paid subs and views are a tax write off? 🤔🤨 That would also mean their patreon would be considered income to be reported?
Spencer after editing for 14 hours and seeing the income from his home videos:

1697555495859.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2515020
Look I don’t know about the rest of you, but I don’t feel the need to constantly talk about ‘removing toxic people from my life’ and seeing people’s ‘true colours’ because the people in my life are, like, normal. No drama, no bitching, backstabbing…. Just nice, funny genuine people. Some are a bit quirky but nothing mean or ‘toxic’.
KKKT hon, you keep putting up memes like this. If there are this many toxic people in your life always doing you wrong then maybe you suck at judging people’s character.
Actually KT is correct. These people have shown their true colors

7C5E0DAA-0847-49C2-B126-21DB3B1E9F3D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have a dear friend that has been showing symptoms of depression/anxiety lately. It has been such a shame to see how unhappy he is at times.

I'm not a Psychiatrist. However, I wanted to help.

So, I sat down with him last night. Looked him in the eye and recommended that he try to work on his pursuit of happiness. He then asked, "How?".

I replied that I was a strong believer that it would help his "mental health" if he posted 4-5 quotes a day (in graphic form) on his Instagram Stories like below:

1) Quotes about removing people from your life that truly care about his but try to hold him accountable for his decisions.
2) Quotes about deflecting any obligations that adults should be productive members of society and contribute in some manner.
3) Quotes that belittle others that try to understand his situation because it seems foreign to them.
4) Quotes that throw shade at others that aren't currently your friends because they choose only to be friends with respectful people.

Hope it helps!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have a dear friend that has been showing symptoms of depression/anxiety lately. It has been such a shame to see how unhappy she is at times.

So, I sat down with her last night. Looked her in the eye and recommended that she try to work on her pursuit of happiness. She then asked, "How?".

I replied that I was a strong believer that it would help her "mental health" if she posted 4-5 quotes a day (in graphic form) on her Instagram Stories like below:

1) Quotes about removing people from your life that truly care about her but try to hold her accountable for her decisions.
2) Quotes about deflecting any obligations that adults should be productive members of society and contribute in some manner.
3) Quotes that belittle others that try to understand her situation because it seems foreign to them.
4) Quotes that throw shade at others that aren't currently your friends because they choose only to be friends with respectful people.

Hope it helps!
But no meatloaf???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have a dear friend that has been showing symptoms of depression/anxiety lately. It has been such a shame to see how unhappy he is at times.

So, I sat down with him last night. Looked him in the eye and recommended that he try to work on his pursuit of happiness. He then asked, "How?".

I replied that I was a strong believer that it would help his "mental health" if he posted 4-5 quotes a day (in graphic form) on his Instagram Stories like below:

1) Quotes about removing people from your life that truly care about his but try to hold him accountable for his decisions.
3) Quotes that belittle others that try to understand his situation because it seems foreign to them.

Hope it helps!
5) Bake cookies every night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2514954
News reporter: a woman in what seems to be her late 40s was heard screaming that this was her home and that she was born here. Some guests also said she referred to herself as the queen of Disneyland while crying and eating churros. Disneyland reps said they are aware of the situation and well aware of the person in question.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
News reporter: a woman in what seems to be her late 40s was heard screaming that this was her home and that she was born here. Some guests also said she referred to herself as the queen of Disneyland while crying and eating churros. Disneyland reps said they are aware of the situation and well aware of the person in question.
when asked for comment, the woman's elderly father (who was filming her) mentioned that it had been "decreed"

• Haha
Best Life & Beyond are literally creating a paradigm shift in the holiday season. The Wambsgans have always been BIG into the holidays, specifically Halloween and Christmas. But I'm noticing something this year that kinda reared its head last year as well...I actually don't care about Halloween coming up. I've become disillusioned and disenchanted.

I think it's because I've been living in Halloween since July, as a result of KT & Spencer milking the holiday for all the content it's worth. And now they're trying to take CHRISTMAS from me?! Over my dead body. I think I may have to sit their vlogs out until the new year.

• Haha
  • Heart
After Dense stole that wedding set from Oma’s house to “gift” to his married gf who just “loves jewelry”…I’m just on pins and needles to see what Christmas may bring!!! I’m thinking after the mystery trip to NM they may be adding a ski chalet to their inventory of “beach homes” they “own”. ( man, my quotation marks are tired)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know if Katie & Spencer are still the exclusive content source for Disney's 100th Anniversary?

They started out very strong with giving us updates and it has seemed to simmer.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.