Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Katie bought new Hoka Bondi 8 sneakers ($165) even though she still has her waterproof Bondi sneakers. This after spending several hundred dollars on UGGs last week. Does Dence just sign his paychecks over to her or has she memorized his credit card numbers? View attachment 2514573
If I were as tall as KT, I'd be afraid of heights.

IMG_4426.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
while KT spends Spencer’s money this dumbass can’t change shirts. I mean three days between vlogs. But alas they are living their best life.

IMG_3281.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Katie:
5B9FA0D1-2662-412A-A50A-80F2ACB26F3B.jpeg

Stans: “OMG you looks so skinny”

Katie, with a 25lb partly deflated spare tire cleverly tucked into biker shorts and the image stretching capabilities of an 0.5 ultra wide lens...

“Thanks, I feel amazing”
IMG_1521.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
At this point Spencer and KT are just living off credit cards. Any money they do earn gets dumped into rent and minimum card payments. Declining views, KT's overspending, I sense credit default in their future...

82swsq.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
During the Irvine park vlog, Katie mentioned that it's Henry's birthday, which brought back memories of last year when they took him to the Blue Bayou and made him cover the cost of his own birthday dinner.

What's even more amusing is that it was in the "Best restaurant inside of the Pirates of the Caribbean" vlog... and then I noticed that Spencer actually altered the vlog's title. It's now "Best restaurant & it's inside of Pirates of the Caribbean." 😄

IMG_1528.jpeg

IMG_1522.jpeg

IMG_1523.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pot meet kettle… I mean this pig can’t be for real, we all remember Princess Night. In fact we’ve been waiting for all to be revealed. So I’m pretty sure the last person who should post about adults fighting at Disneyland is KT!

IMG_0015.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Unrelated, what day are the debuting the Christmas Lights at Disneyland this year aka Pajama Day?

Thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
8C371119-FBD5-4EB5-9377-82F4EDFDB878.jpeg

Look I don’t know about the rest of you, but I don’t feel the need to constantly talk about ‘removing toxic people from my life’ and seeing people’s ‘true colours’ because the people in my life are, like, normal. No drama, no bitching, backstabbing…. Just nice, funny genuine people. Some are a bit quirky but nothing mean or ‘toxic’.
KKKT hon, you keep putting up memes like this. If there are this many toxic people in your life always doing you wrong then maybe you suck at judging people’s character.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.