Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vlog from Irvine. Is this the one where they admit that they *actually* rent an apartment in Irvine? Nah, it's just some pumpkin patch and non-Disney train crap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He would probably change it, but doesn’t know how. This is the guy that 2007 version of iMovie because he’s at the “I’m not learning new things” age.
I’m older than he is and have to keep up with new coding standards and languages. But th……I’m a software engineer. He’s an uneducated grifter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not including the sure-to-be riveting pumpkin patch vlog, 8 vlogs posted since the last apology video. Average views = 16k. You can't live in southern California in today's economy on that. At what point do you admit to yourself that it's time to treat the channel as a hobby? The content is now a weekly stroll around Disneyland with some straight-up home movies interspersed.

In addition to Spencer running the channel 100% on his own, he's also the one that gets called upon to temporarily fill up their bank account (like a gas tank) with sporadic contract jobs when funds get too low. When does he insist she give the inspirational memes a rest and focus on bringing in some income? I refuse to believe the biker shorts in her Amazon affiliate store are making an equal contribution.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I always wondered what the pumpkin growers did with ugly pumpkins that didn't make it to the retailers.

I could only watch to about the 4 minute mark, but that includes a (creepy) look at cashlee in the bounce house. 🤦‍♂️

I swear these videos get worse and worse (and shorter) every single time.

#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's strange to consider that severing connections with perceived toxic relationships and disregarding haters results in fewer views.

Maybe they've been cursed by whatever they unearthed in Taos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Do we know for certain that cashlee is her sisters kid, and not hers?
Maybe the hold up on the divorce......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It's strange to consider that severing connections with perceived toxic relationships and disregarding haters results in fewer views.

Maybe they've been cursed by whatever they unearthed in Taos.
it's the reality they chose!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Shameful how they exploit the niece for views. Whenever I get the slightest sympathy for them, I am reminded of how horrendous they truly are.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine being so bad at being a Disneyland vlogger that you have to put out multiple apology/explanation vlogs over the years, lose the friendship and respect of all your fellow vloggers, buy a bunch of subscribers just so you can earn some meaningless plaque, and resort to filming vlogs of yourself waddling through the aisles of Costco.

I mean, just IMAGINE being THAT BAD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Theory: KT is losing weight cause she knows it’s crumbling and she needs to attract a better ’editor’ than Spencer. Her choices were lose weight now or get a job in the near future.

• Haha
So Katie bought new Hoka Bondi 8 sneakers ($165) even though she still has her waterproof Bondi sneakers. This after spending several hundred dollars on UGGs last week. Does Dence just sign his paychecks over to her or has she memorized his credit card numbers?
IMG_0612.png

• Haha
  • Wow
So Katie bought new Hoka Bondi 8 sneakers ($165) even though she still has her waterproof Bondi sneakers. This after spending several hundred dollars on UGGs last week. Does Dence just sign his paychecks over to her or has she memorized his credit card numbers? View attachment 2514573
you're assuming she didn't already try to return the other ones

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.