Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. Are you saying these two don’t keep their promises?
---
And they made all those promises before she ran afoul of the Columbia. Right? But they’re totally not grifters. Got it.
---
I mean after. They made those promises after Griftergate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We can also probably prepare for a Disneyland Hotel Steakhouse Lounge video too. A little bird told me it was reopening very soon.
"Paging Mr. Charlie. Mr. Checkbook Charlie. Your Adulterer Friends from Irvine have arrived. Please give them a loan."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
KT, guess Woo who fWoo flew his mom to HonoWooWoo Honolulu first class. Hint: it’s not Spendthrift Spend-Sir.
---
BLAB #97: KT Kooks Krap then goes Kosher. Woo Flew First Class to Honolulu with Mama Too. Spend-Sir Solo. The Picket is Wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haven't watched any of Adam's Aulani vlogs. Could someone let me know if he mentioned using scooters to get to the hotel as a cost-saving measure for parking? I've observed other vloggers adopting this approach. I'm curious if it has become a popular trend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For a good laugh, see KT's recent IG stories and see Spencer apparently wearing Shaq's shoes at the beach. 🤦‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven't watched any of Adam's Aulani vlogs. Could someone let me know if he mentioned using scooters to get to the hotel as a cost-saving measure for parking? I've observed other vloggers adopting this approach. I'm curious if it has become a popular trend.
David is staying on DVC points. Parking is free for up to two vehicles.

Reactions: 7
Ah........Adam.....

First class trip to Hawaii, staying at Aulani using his DVC points, taking his Mom, relaxing by the pools; every day a new adventure around Oahu! He stated this trip with be "The first of many."

THIS MUST BE KILLING KKKT!

She is both deluded and cognitively impaired enough to think that instead of Mom it could've been her living (what would have actually been) her 'Best life' with Adam if it wasn't for that pesky Daphne! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Five Fires already got a video out taking a tour of the new DVC tower at Disneyland Hotel that just opened. Mondo even shows a deluxe studio room. (I think his friend Danny got a reservation?)

Guess Charlie couldn't get a reservation that BLAB could latch on. Sorry 'bout it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.