Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever Spencer and Katie wake up this morning/early afternoon and arise out of the back of Oma’s van (parked in the Hotel Coronado oversized vehicle lot), I hope they get a great breakfast and charge it to Charlie’s room before he checks out.
that's a forgone conclusion
i bet they are plotting to get mom and oma on a trip to Hawaii and pay for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
LOL @ how quickly Katie runs through fresh cash - regardless if it is Spencer’s Stagehand Money, Government Benefit that she may have finagled, Oma das Almosen, or the money they took from potentially pickpocketing the man in the bottom photo:

4F699E77-D457-4C6B-8E89-9FF4FF1D3AA5.jpeg

🤔 “You distract him and I’ll take his wallet?!?”

43A2F3A5-E029-4510-9A3C-083DFF77B20C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
LOL @ how quickly Katie runs through fresh cash - regardless if it is Spencer’s Stagehand Money, Government Benefit that she may have finagled, Oma das Almosen, or the money they took from potentially pickpocketing the man in the bottom photo:

View attachment 2485768
I'm not an expert on body language...but it looks like this local is trying to go about his day and Spencer just keeps talking. He kind of looks annoyed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20231001_175530_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231001_175424_YouTube.jpg

I think Bot Craig Dennis thought this was one of Blab's videos 🤣😅😂
Also, I'm loving the Daily Dump videos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

View attachment 2485766

View attachment 2485768
Just googled the slippers - they are retailing for AUD$250!!!!!!!

It's a good thing she's part owner in Tattle to be able to afford these little treats.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2485766

View attachment 2485768
How many times do you think Spencer mentioned his Malibu home during this conversation?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok, maybe I’m missing something. What is the point in Stocking up” on bread and other baked goods that are just going to get stale, from a farmers market that’s there every week?
The problem is that you are thinking logically to her statement. Her "stocking up" is for the next 24 hours only. Those pastries aren't going to make it past bedtime snacks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
KT wearing $200 slippers with her same old ratty t-shirts and bike shorts (when she never rides a bike) and hand me down YSL handbag is peak aspirational grifter behavior.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Now that we're in October, prepare yourselves for the inevitable "First signs of Christmas?" type vlogs from the lazy grifters 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2485766

View attachment 2485768

I doubt she even ordered them. She can’t fit her massive hog toes into those. Even after “quitting her allergy medication”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.