Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it seems that CC got a room at the Hotel Coronado and these two losers crashed his gig once again. Wonder if they let him pay for coffee too?
What great friends they are.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So it seems that CC got a room at the Hotel Coronado and these two losers crashed his gig once again. Wonder if they let him pay for coffee too?
What great friends they are.

Can't this poor man enjoy a stay at a world class hotel without these two grifters latching on?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
When you’re staying at the motel 6 but you walk the grounds of hotel Coronado:

1696129147841.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Meanwhile, what is occurring at their several other rented abodes during their ample routine absences therefrom? Grift-Air B&B?
---
BLAB #97: The Strike is Ripe. Spend-Sir Scabmonds and KT Chuckblower, Corona-down!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Whenever Spencer and Katie wake up this morning/early afternoon and arise out of the back of Oma’s van (parked in the Hotel Coronado oversized vehicle lot), I hope they get a great breakfast and charge it to Charlie’s room before he checks out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My guess is they will be at the Huntington Beach air show today.
Did they cover it last year?
Such an easy event to do, and they don't even need to pay to see da plane!

download.jpeg-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Will PixarCharlie have to change his social media handle as well? PaycheckCharlie is a bit too on the nose...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s Oct 1 and like clockwork, tell me your unemployment direct deposit hit without telling me

12F8B053-374D-41D5-A001-2993B8C5FEF5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.