Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never even been to Nobu ONCE in a week. Am I doing it wrong?
Understandable. As you probably don't have an older "patriotic" Oma that you were able to trick into thinking that Chef Nobu Matsuhisa was actually Japanese Foreign Minister Yōsuke Matsuoka that visited with "The H Man" in Berlin in late March 1941...and that you needed $200 per plate to show your support to "The Cause".

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve never been to Nobu and I’ve never walked 23.2 miles round trip to get blueberry pancakes 🥞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I guess we will be getting a target and/or Costco haul...maybe even a Trader Joe's courtesy of Spencer's TPIR paycheck.
Also, do we think KT's last year purchase of the plastic Mickey will be displayed in a future home vlog (AKA WHERE WE'VE BEEN or WHAT REALLY HAPPENED)? Or did it get tossed to the ebay store at the end of the holiday season?
Screenshot_20230928_132351_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Was ktsbestlifeOntheCouch taken?

If Dense works she won’t be able to go to Disney. Even though KT changed her IG username, some things never change. Her subs went down:

1695934588451.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Was ktsbestlifeOntheCouch taken?

If Dense works she won’t be able to go to Disney. Even though KT changed her IG username, some things never change. Her subs went down:

View attachment 2479317
Guess she's operating on that October - September fiscal year because changing now for a new year makes no sense.

And get out of here with the content getting better bullshit. She'll just continue to reshare the same fake positive mumbo jumbo like always.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Some would say the time and logistics required to change the name/photo of a verified Instagram account take more bandwidth than reading the reply that the Orange County Superior Courts sent back to Matty in April and helping him fill in the null fields.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My serious cap is coming on again. Here’s a suggestion: Apologise to those who you are afraid of interacting with on the assumption, likely a true one, that you have done something wrong and want to rectify it. It is impossible that it would do anything but improve your relationship and your opinion of yourself, even if, and this can hardly be the case, you are totally and completely right, and they are all absolutely in the wrong.

View attachment 2477439
Great thoughts. Maybe if we put it in a KT’s favorite format, a vague Instagram quote, she might read it and post it in a story to pretend she is enlightened.
1695936576699.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do we think Disney has sent out emails asking people to remove "Disney" from their IG names? Or maybe just sent it to KT?
Because of the reality she has chosen for herself, she is only at DL about once a week now. Does this mean she is pivoting?
Will she become a Target channel?
A Costco channel?
A self-help channel?
A how to look faux fabulous while doing absolutely nothing channel?

Why this heads up with the name change when they hardly even mentioned hitting 100k?

Who is listening to her anyway?
And on that note.....
Who does she influence besides us?
I would say in reality that WE are her only real "fans"....well, besides a few very deranged people that for whatever reason feel compelled to send her money every month.

She doesn't do anything. She doesn't provide anything. She isn't funny, witty or wise. What she actually is - is a copycat. She is trying to copy her way to doing the least amount of work for the biggest amount of reward.
Well, I hate to break it to you, but in this life you need to make an effort to survive.
And being this entirely fake persona isn't going to get tit done, but good luck ktsbestlife!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Some would say the time and logistics required to change the name/photo of a verified Instagram account take more bandwidth than reading the reply that the Orange County Superior Courts sent back to Matty in April and helping him fill in the null fields.
Maybe Matty’s new GF can help him fill out the paperwork.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.